What is “yoga for two”?
Yoga is not only useful, but also very fashionable, because celebrities are engaged in it. And for those who do not want to attend classes alone or want to improve relations with the second half, “Yoga for two” would be an ideal option. And what is it? And who should do it?
What it is?
"Yoga for two" is a kind of yoga, involving the execution of all exercises (asanas) in pairs, that is, together with a partner. Some consider this direction a type of hatha yoga, the purpose of which is harmony and unity of male and female principles, or tantra yoga, which involves the release and direction in the right direction of sexual energy.
In addition, some of this variety is compared with a Thai massage, in which virtually all parts of the body are involved.
Who to attend classes with?
Who to attend classes with? Of course, it's best to do this with your second half, that is, with your husband or with a young man.
Who is it suitable for?
In principle, "Yoga for two" is suitable for almost everyone.In classes it is necessary to go to couples who have lost confidence or interest in each other, distanced or looking for new impressions and emotions. There is no age limit, as both complex and very simple exercises are used. And therefore, even if you are completely unfamiliar with sports, this is not an excuse to give up employment.
Advantages and disadvantages
The benefits of employment:
- This is useful. Regular classes will help improve the performance of respiratory and cardiovascular systems, as well as the musculoskeletal system. In addition, yoga has an toning and restorative effect on the body.
- It's relaxing. Indeed, training not only helps to relax and cope with stress, but also normalizes the functioning of the nervous system, which increases stress resistance.
- It's nice. You will touch the partner and get pleasure from it. And for some couples, touch is a real shortage.
- Spouses will be able to learn to trust each other, as well as develop a sense of responsibility for the second half. That is what is missing in some respects.
- It reconciles! Even if the spouses are at loggerheads, during training they will simply have to make up.
- It brings together. Firstly, common interests always contribute to rapprochement.Secondly, touch and body contact will play an important role.
- You will be able to acquire dexterity, flexibility, as well as improve coordination, concentration and even the brain.
- It's simple. First, you will always have support. Secondly, the partner will be able to help master even quite complex asanas, which are very difficult to do alone, especially for beginners.
- Partners will be able to observe each other and correct all errors, help to improve the technique.
- Classes will help bring relationships to a new level. Many couples said that they began to treat their lovers more sensitively, tenderly and tenderly.
As for the minuses, we can name the following:
- Risk of injury. When performing some asanas it is very high.
- The high cost of classes.
- If for some reason one of the partners cannot attend the lesson, then the other partner will also have to miss it.
How are the workouts?
Classes are conducted by experienced instructors. Usually there are several pairs in a group, but individual training is possible.
Here are some exercises (asanas).
- "Aircraft". The first partner (usually a man) lies on the mat, raises his arms and legs (they can be slightly bent at the knees).The second partner (woman) falls on the first one in such a way that the thighs are on their feet (thus the feet should be divorced in the sides for the best fixation), and the hands touch the partner's hands and remain straight. Then a woman can slowly lean forward, while a man should, as it were, attract her to herself. In this position, you can delay for a few seconds, then you should return to the starting position. The duration of this exercise will depend on physical fitness. To begin with, 30-60 seconds will suffice, then the time interval can be increased. When the asana is mastered, you can change it a little. So, the second partner can clasp her feet behind her hands, bending her knees, and lean on the hands of the first partner with her shoulders and part of the chest.
- "Double sandwich". Partners sit down on the mats opposite each other so that their legs are joined together and straightened, and the feet are in tight contact. Now both have to tilt the body forward and reach out to each other’s arms and hug them tightly. Then you need to attract each other and at the same time try to bring the body as close as possible to the legs and touch your knees with your forehead.In this case, the hands of partners remain linked. In addition, it is desirable to help each other, attracting the partner to him. In this position, you need to hold out at least a minute.
- «Double dog». One partner puts his legs approximately shoulder-width apart, tilts the body forward, rests with his straight arms on the floor and tilts his head. The body should form a right angle, and the head, arms, and torso should be aligned. The second partner places his hands on the floor approximately at a distance of 20-30 centimeters from the hands of the partner. Legs should be placed on the buttocks of the first partner. It is important to monitor body position.
Be sure to try to do it, you will definitely like it!
Delicious and fragrant German Stollen
How to learn to deal with sleepiness
Interior door decoration
Selena Gomez had fun at the wedding of Justin Bieber'