What is the beaver stream and how is it used?
If you actively use folk remedies for cosmetic, health-improving, therapeutic, and prophylactic purposes, then you will probably be interested to get acquainted with one more thing - the beaver stream. Interesting? Then, find out what it is and how to use this tool.
What it is?
So what is it? The beaver stream is a special secret that is secreted by river beavers with the help of the so-called prepucial glands, which are special sacs located practically at the anus.
In fact, it refers to the aromatic substances of natural origin. It looks like a fairly dense mass of brown color, with the smell of leather with notes of tar. And you need a beaver stream in order to mark the territory. So, when beavers dig out the ground, they sort of spray it, making it clear to everyone else that the place is occupied.
Previously, such liquid was extracted only from killed beavers, but today the process has changed and become more humane.Using animal instincts and special equipment, staff of livestock farms easily get the secret every day or even several times a day, and it is absolutely painless for beavers.
The composition of the beaver stream includes components such as benzyl alcohol, acetophenone, guaiacol, borneol, o-cresol, benzoic acid, n-ethylphenol, and so on. Surprisingly, all these substances are formed in the body of beavers, so they are absolutely natural.
Useful properties of a beaver jet:
- It was noticed that this secret has anti-inflammatory, wound healing, bactericidal and regenerating properties, therefore it is used for purulent wounds, skin diseases, hemorrhoids.
- Beaver jet has a positive effect on the cardiovascular system: it normalizes blood pressure, strengthens the heart muscle and blood vessels. Thus, this remedy helps alleviate the condition with such diseases as hypertension, angina pectoris, hypotension, coronary heart disease, heart failure.
- The secret of beavers has a restorative and tonic effect on the body,so it is often used during the rehabilitation period after operations, serious illness or aggressive procedures (such as chemotherapy).
- With regular use of the normal functioning of the immune system.
- Even in ancient times, the beaver stream was used as a natural aphrodisiac. By properties, it is almost the same as Viagra, but is safer.
- This remedy helps to normalize the nervous system.
- With the help of such a unique secret, diseases of the reproductive system can be treated, both female and male.
- Beaver spray is used for diseases of the genitourinary system.
- This tool helps to effectively deal with headaches, including migraines.
- In medicine, this amazing secret is used as an excellent antispasmodic.
- Beaver jet has a mild soothing effect.
- Also, the secret is used for cosmetic purposes, because it fully nourishes and moisturizes the skin, and also rejuvenates it and makes it fresh and elastic.
- You can and should use this tool for any diseases of the musculoskeletal system, such as arthritis, osteochondrosis, arthrosis, sciatica.
- This natural mass helps with many kidney diseases, for example, with pyelonephritis, kidney failure, kidney stones.
- The beaver stream is also effective for some diseases of the respiratory system: for tuberculosis, asthma, bronchitis, pneumonia.
- This remedy is indicated for increased emotional, physical and mental stress.
There are no absolute contraindications, but caution should be exercised during pregnancy, acute infectious diseases, diseases of the adrenal glands, venereal diseases, as well as with individual intolerance and susceptibility to allergies. It is also not recommended to take such a remedy for children under 12 years old. But in any case, before using it is advisable to consult a doctor.
How is it used?
The use of the beaver stream is very, very wide. So, it is used as a basis for creating sensual and tart spirits. Also, it has long established itself as an effective therapeutic, prophylactic and health-improving agent, therefore it is often the basis of dietary supplements. And the secret of beavers is used externally for cosmetic purposes.
How to cook and apply a beaver stream? Several recipes:
- A stunning effect has a tincture based on the secret. To prepare it, skip the dried jet through a meat grinder or grind with a blender, then pour 100 grams of the resulting mass with 500 milliliters of vodka. Capacity well bury and for two or three weeks put in a cool, dark and dry place. In this case, shake the jar every day. Strain the tincture with gauze. How to take such a tool? For preventive or recreational purposes, it is recommended to take a teaspoon twice daily. And for the treatment prescribed two teaspoons two or three times a day.
- You can make rectal suppositories that will help cure hemorrhoids. First, grind the jet, preferably to a powdery state. Use a coffee grinder or blender for this. Next, melt a small amount of pork or lamb fat and add the finished powder. One part of the beaver jet should have five parts of fat. Form candles and store them in the refrigerator. Use one piece of sutra and overnight until the condition improves.
- You can add the minimum amount of chopped secret (one pinch the size of a match head) in drinks or in food (but preferably not hot).
- Prepare a rejuvenating and wound healing agent. To do this, grind the dried stream with a coffee grinder or blender. Mix the obtained powder (one teaspoon) with two or three tablespoons of olive, almond, linseed or corn oil and apply it on your face or affected areas for an hour or two. Remove residues with a dry paper towel or cloth.
Use such an amazing tool to become more beautiful, healthier and younger!
The stars have become their own doubles
Love horoscope for February 2018
10 surprisingly simple wooden products that will certainly decorate the interior of your house
Homemade slimming wraps - recipes and examples
How to maintain the golden balance: health, money, time