What is helba tea?
In nature, there are many different varieties of tea, and they all have certain beneficial properties. However, among these drinks there is one champion who is considered to be a mine of curative substances. This miracle drink came to us from Egypt and it is called “Helba”. In the scientific world, this plant is known as fenugreek hay or shamballa. It grows not only in the country of the pyramids, but also in Eastern Europe, the mountainous regions of the Caucasus, Central Asia, Turkey, Iran and Iraq.
In everyday life, many people call Helba only yellow tea from Egypt. This is not exactly a traditional drink, because it is prepared not from dried leaves, but from seeds. Specific is the taste and aroma of Shambala. Despite the presence of chocolate and nutty notes, many who try yellow tea for the first time remain disappointed. But over time, to such a strange taste quickly get used to and become fans of this drink.
But the main value of the Helbe is hidden not in its aroma, but in an extraordinary benefit to the human body. That is why many people prefer this drink to many other teas.
Treasure in every seed
The composition of the seeds of fenugreek contains a large number of valuable substances.The following are the main of these components:
- Choline (vitamins of group B);
- vegetable and essential oils;
- saponins of steroid form;
- vitamins A and P;
- ascorbic acid;
- amino acids;
Each of these substances makes an invaluable contribution to human health. With proper brewing, the herba seeds will reveal their useful properties and saturate them with the body.
Unusual method of welding
In order for the seeds of Shamballa to give their valuable substances to a hot drink, it is not enough just to pour boiling water on them and insist. For proper brewing, the following actions are performed:
- Seeds must be well washed.
- Dry at room temperature for several days.
- Slightly fry in a dry frying pan over low heat (5 minutes).
- To grind.
After that you can start making yellow tea. To do this, take 1 tsp. cooked fruits, poured a glass of steep boiling water and put on a water bath for 5-7 minutes.
If there is no desire or time to prepare the seeds, then they can be welded whole.
2 tablespoons are poured into the cup. l.fruit, boiled water and languishes in a water bath for about 10 minutes. To get a richer taste, a larger amount of the original product is taken.
The resulting drink is better to drink a little cold. A perfect addition to it will be honey, lemon, ginger or milk. The seeds remaining after tea drinking are best not to throw away, they are extremely useful, so they can be eaten.
Due to its rich composition, yellow Egyptian tea has a diverse therapeutic effect on the body. It is used as a tonic, immunostimulating, analgesic, anti-inflammatory, antipyretic, diuretic and tonic. Drink from fenugreek hay is taken for:
- improvement of the nervous system, which is manifested by chronic fatigue, memory impairment, neurasthenia, depression or mental fatigue;
- recovery of menstrual irregularities, normalization of hormonal levels and early climax. The substance diosgenin present in Helba seeds is used to produce the female hormone progesterone, so it is often included in oral contraceptives;
- muscle building is also used diosgenin;
- treatment of diseases of the urinary system caused by infectious pathogens, tea also contributes to the destruction of kidney stones and bladder;
- stimulate sexual activity and increase libido;
- improve liver metabolism and restore its cell membranes. Choline is an excellent vegetable hepatoprotector;
- treatment of respiratory diseases such as tracheitis, bronchitis or sinusitis. Saponins have a strong expectorant effect;
- strengthening immunity and improving the general condition of the body;
- pain relief and reduce body temperature for colds;
- restoration of carbohydrate metabolism and regulation of insulin levels;
- reducing homocysteine and protecting the heart;
- improve the work of the gastrointestinal tract.
Compliance with dosage
In various diseases, tea is taken in a certain amount and with additional ingredients. Here are a few recipes:
- For the expectorant effect, ginger and a spoon of honey are added to the tip of the knife to tea. The drink is taken 3-4 times a day for 1/3 cup.
- With impotence, tea from Shambala seeds with milk has a good effect. It is necessary to drink 200 g 2 times a day.
- For the treatment of inflammation of the stomach, chamomile and linden flowers are poured to such tea (0.5 tsp of each type is taken). Brewed dry mixture in a water bath and taken every day, 50 ml in the morning and evening.
Egyptian yellow tea with its richest composition will help cure many diseases, but it must always be remembered that any self-medication should be done only after consulting with medical specialists.
How to make cosmetic ice for face and body
Canary Islands - a little piece of paradise
How to find out the percentage of body fat
Chicken Wings in Honey Icing
The best hand masks: winter care for dry skin
What popular recipes really work