No Cook: Tomato Sauce with Farro Spaghetti and Marcona Almonds - Eat Clean with Shira Bocar
Spaghetti with No-Cook Tomato Sauce
Yields: 4 servings | Serving Size: 1 cup | Calories: 412 | Total Fat: 19 g | Saturated Fat: 3 g | Trans Fat: 0 g | Cholesterol: 14 mg | Sodium: 345 mg | Carbohydrates: 47 g | Dietary Fiber: 4 g | Sugars: 3 g | Protein: 13 g | SmartPoints: 12
- 1/8 cup capers
- 9 ounces cherry tomatoes (or other tasty tomatoes)
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 3 anchovy fillets, optional
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 small stems fresh parsley
- 8 ounces spaghetti
- In a small bowl, soak the capers in water for about 10 minutes. After soaking, squeeze out the water lightly and set the capers aside.
- Slice the tomatoes in half if they are small or quarters if they are big then squeeze out the seeds. Mince them then set aside.
- In a bowl or the container of the immersion blender, mix the capers, garlic, anchovies, parsley, oregano, salt, 1/8 cup of the minced tomatoes, and parsley. Blend.
- Mix the blended mixture with the remaining minced tomatoes, cover and let it sit for 2 hours in a cool part of the kitchen or in the refrigerator.
- Over medium - high heat, bring some water to a boil in a saucepan. When it boils, add some salt then the spaghetti. Cook according to the number of minutes indicated in the box.
- When the spaghetti is cooked, drain.
- Mix the spaghetti with the sauce.
Video: Spaghetti in Tomato sauce | Spaghetti Recipe | Red Sauce spaghetti Pasta
How to Prevent Thyroid Cancer
Stuff We Love: Airplant Frames Give New Meaning To IndoorGardening
Etiquette 101: Why It Is Never OK To NotR.S.V.P
VLCC Gold Facial Kit Review
Editor-Approved: 7 Natural Sunscreens for Sensitive Skin
How to Benefit from Used Car Online Auctions
Scener Chrome extension lets you record commentary on Netflix shows
3 Ways to Work Out on a Stand-up Paddleboard
11 Benefits And 7 Dangers Of Fasting For Weight Loss
5 Skin-Care Products You Should Never Use Together