Total Body Pilates Inspired Strength Home Workout. Abs on FIRE.
Single Leg Stretch Pilates Mat Exercise
How to Do the Single Leg Stretch Pilates Exercise
1. Prepare:Lie on your back with your knees bent and your shins parallel to the floor. This is the tabletop position for the legs. Take a few moments to breathe deeply into the back and lower abs. You should review and practice sequential breathing if you need to work on your breath.
3. Exhale:Pull your abs in, taking your belly button down toward your spine as you curl your head and shoulders up to the tips of the shoulder blades. As you curl up, your left leg extends at a 45-degree angle. The right leg remains in tabletop position with the right hand grasping the right ankle and the left hand moving to the right knee. You will maintain your upper-body curve throughout the exercise. Be sure to keep your shoulders relaxed and your abdominals deeply scooped.
4. Inhale:Switch legs on a two-part inhale. Bring air in as the left knee comes in, and bring more air in as you gently pulse that knee toward you. Now the left hand is at the left ankle and the right hand at the left knee.
5. Exhale:Switch legs. Bring the right leg in with a two-part exhale/pulse and extend the left leg. The hand to leg coordination continues with the outside hand of the bent leg going to the ankle and the other hand moving to the inside of the knee. Keep your feet moving in a straight line rather than allowing them to go up and down in a bicycle motion.
5. Repeat:Switch legs up to 10 times. Release the exercise if you are feeling tension in your shoulders and neck or if your lower back is taking the strain.
Video: 45 Minute All Levels Pilates and Yoga Fusion Workout.
Estee Lauder Crystal Baby Pure Color Long Lasting Nail Lacquer (21.00)
Too Faced Born This Way Foundation - Cocoa - Deepest wneutral undertones
How to Remove Bicycle Handlebar Grips
20 Ways To Keep Your Pet Safe This Summer
The Best Dressed Guest: What to Wear to a Spring Wedding
Garbanzo Grain Bowl With Green Tahini Sauce
How to Peel a Pineapple
Now Playing: Sidharth Malhotra shows off the season’s best looks
How to Choose Foods to Keep You Hydrated
How to Be More Thoughtful
How to Tone Your Entire Body With One Pair of Dumbbells