Simple recipes for cottage cheese pies in a slow cooker
- Preparation time:10 minutes
- Cooking time:45 minutes
Mannik from cottage cheese on sour cream
Prepare a lush cottage cheese cake in a slow cooker according to our recipe. In the photo, pastries are decorated with berries and cream, but you can serve it with condensed milk or a scoop of ice cream.
- Grind the yolks and cottage cheese, put sour cream, vanilla and sugar.
- Pour in semolina and baking powder.
- Beat the whites with a mixer into a thick foam, carefully combine them with the dough.
- Put the curd mass in the bowl, turn on the "Baking" mode for 45 minutes.
If desired, you can add raisins or lemon zest to the dough.
Recipe for cottage cheese pie in a slow cooker
The filling of fruit and sour cream is very tender and sweet.
- cottage cheese - 400 g;
- flour - 300 g;
- canned peaches - 300 g;
- butter - 230 g;
- walnuts - 120 g;
- powdered sugar - 100 g;
- eggs - 4 pcs .;
- sour cream - 90 g;
- starch - 60 g;
- sugar - 60 g;
- vanilla sugar - 15 g;
- salt - to taste.
- Cook the dough first. Chop the nuts in a food processor, combine the crumb with sifted flour. Mix 200 g of soft butter with powdered sugar, add 2 yolks.
- Combine the prepared products, knead the dough and send it to the fridge for 40 minutes.
- After that, do stuffing. Beat cottage cheese and 2 eggs with a blender, add sour cream, starch and sugar. Stir the products again.
- Lubricate the remaining oil in the multicooker bowl. Put the dough in it, form the bottom and sides of the future pie. Put the curd mass, press into the pieces of peaches.
- Cook dessert in Baking mode 50 min.
Cool the finished baking without opening the lid, then turn it over onto the wire rack.
Curd cake with marshmallow in a slow cooker
Beautiful dessert can be decorated with powdered sugar or cocoa.
- flour - 350 g;
- cottage cheese - 250 g;
- sugar - 150 g;
- marshmallow - 120 g;
- sour cream - 90 g;
- potato starch - 80 g;
- eggs - 3 pcs .;
- vanilla sugar - 20 g;
- baking powder - 10 g
- Blender mix sour cream, eggs and cottage cheese. Add sugar and vanilla, add starch, flour and baking powder.
- Cut the marshmallows into small pieces, mix them with the dough.
- Pour the mixture into the bowl, cook the cake in Baking mode for 50 minutes. Turn the pastry on the steamer bowl and cool.
Cut the cake, decorate it with fresh mint leaves.
Sweet cottage cheese pastries can be served with tea, kefir, coffee or milk.
10 cruel signals that she fell out of love with you
KipKai homemade video
Smileys for Skype, ready-made drawings of emoticons
To dream an unfamiliar woman: the meaning of a dream
How to treat cracks in the fingers
How to quickly and simply feed the family tasty and healthy dishes