The secrets of making the perfect parfait
Desserts are loved not only by children, but also by adults. And if you want something delicious, easy and easy to prepare, then pay attention to parfait. You can make it at home, and the ingredients will be in the fridge of any hostess.
What is this dessert?
The name of the parfait from the French language is translated as "beautiful", and it reflects the essence, because the dish is really amazing. This is a cold dessert, reminiscent of ice cream. It is made from cream, which is whipped with sugar (sometimes added vanilla) and is well cooled or frozen. Also, the list of ingredients may include egg whites, often used various fillers or flavors: chocolate, fruit, juice, cocoa or coffee.
Initially, dessert was French, and it is known from the end of the XIX century (the first mention of it dated 1894). But confectioners are also preparing the American version, which involves the addition of ice cream and other ingredients. Parfait is often served in a glass or other portioned container, laying different ingredients in layers.
How to cook a simple but very tasty dessert parfait? There are a lot of options, and the most interesting ones will be discussed in detail below.
Very tasty parfait of fruit.
List of required ingredients:
- one ripe banana;
- one small orange or mandarin;
- 2/3 cup of enough heavy cream;
- half a glass of granulated sugar or powder;
- Vanillin according to your desire.
- First you need to prepare the fruit. Peel a banana and either mash with a fork or chop it in another way. Kiwis also clean, purify, for example, using a blender. Mandarin or orange after cleaning is best to cut into small cubes.
- Now do some cream pouring. For this cream, pour into a deep enough container, put in the sugar and immediately add vanillin. Beat all ingredients until you get a strong foam.
- Prepare any portioning capacity and begin the formation of dessert. At the bottom it is best to lay a banana layer. Cover it with a third cream. Next, put mashed potatoes out of kiwi, then again comes the creamy layer. And, finally, an orange, which should also be covered with cream.
- Put the parfait in the fridge or freezer so that the dessert is well cooled.
Sweet tooths will definitely appreciate the amazing chocolate parfait. To make it you will need:
- 250-300 grams of dark bitter chocolate;
- two glasses of cream;
- four to five egg whites;
- 200 grams of sugar;
- two sachets of vanillin;
- six to seven tablespoons of almond or coffee liqueur (if you eat children, do not add this ingredient).
- First, whip the cream with sugar, adding vanillin. It will take quite a long time to beat, since you should have a stable and strong foam (if you turn the container over, it will remain in place).
- Whiskers are beaten in a separate container, also before the formation of foam.
- Gently combine the cream with the whites, but not beating, but mixing, otherwise the airiness will go away.
- In a water bath or just in the microwave, melt the dark chocolate, immediately mix it with the liqueur. Next, slightly cool the mixture so that it acquires the consistency of liquid sour cream, that is, thickened.
- In a creamy egg mixture pour a thin stream of chocolate, while gently stirring the entire composition.It is not necessary to achieve uniformity; if the dessert is slightly layered, it will acquire a special charm.
- Spread the parfait on the bowl or other containers and refrigerate to cool.
You can make a refreshing mint parfait.
- 300 ml of cream;
- a glass of sugar;
- about 100 grams of fresh mint;
- 100 ml of water;
- two teaspoons of granulated gelatin;
- three egg yolks.
- Mint leaves must first be washed, then dried well (some can be left to decorate the finished dessert). Next, proceed to the preparation of mint sweet mashed potatoes. To do this, bring 70 ml of water to a boil in a saucepan, dissolve half a glass of sugar in it, then add greens, after boiling, boil the mixture for a couple of minutes. Remove it from the stove, and then using a blender, whisk until smooth.
- In the remaining cool water, immerse the gelatin so that it swells. In the meantime, get some cream. Together with the yolks and half a glass of sugar, beat them thoroughly.
- Mint liquid puree put on the fire, again bring to a boil and completely dissolve in it the swollen gelatin.
- Now you can lay a layer of mint sweet mashed potatoes and creamy yolk mixture (mint should be the last). Cool the parfait and serve, decorating with mint leaves.
Berry lovers will love this recipe.
- 300-350 ml of cream;
- three eggs;
- a glass of sugar;
- about 12-130 grams of cheese "Mascarpone";
- 250-300 g cherries.
- Separate the yolks from the proteins, whip the latter with 2/3 of the sugar until a stable foam is obtained.
- Beat the yolks with the remaining sugar so that the mass turns white.
- Mix the cream with Mascarpone, then beat it with a blender or mixer to make a uniform composition.
- Clean the cherries and chop cherries (it is best to cut it into pieces so that the taste is clearly felt).
- Combine yolks, squirrels, cream cheese mixture and cherries, gently whisk everything at low mixer speed.
- Arrange the dessert in portions, refrigerate and serve.
- Do not freeze the parfait, it is better to cool it. Frozen dessert will lose its richness.
- If you are laying the parfait in layers, serve it in transparent containers.
- If the composition includes eggs, they must be of high quality, because such a product is not subjected to heat treatment and may contain dangerous bacteria.
Pass this information to people you care about
Chicks on hand: treatment, how to get rid of chicks in children
Knit yarn ottoman
Why a woman is not a device with boobs
Papier Mache Christmas Balls
Seven things that have no place in your kitchen