Secrets of cooking dumplings dough?
The quality and taste of ravioli depends on two main components of such a dish: toppings and dough. Learn how to cook the perfect dumpling dough.
How to cook a successful dumpling dough? There are many recipes, and each hostess has its own secrets. Below are considered successful and simple ways.
This is the classic and easiest way to prepare a water test. You will need a minimum set of products:
- three glasses of flour;
- glass of water;
- three eggs;
- a teaspoon of salt.
- Sift the flour thoroughly with salt, put it on a table or another flat and dimensioned surface.
- In the center of the flour slides make a recess, break the eggs into it.
- Gradually add water and move the flour from the edges to the center so that it absorbs moisture and mixes with the other ingredients.
- Knead the dough thoroughly with your hands until it becomes elastic and firm.
- Wrap it in plastic wrap and leave in the kitchen for about forty minutes.
- Begin to make dumplings.
Try to make an interesting choux pastry. You will need:
- 2/3 cup of water;
- two glasses of flour;
- two or three art. l. vegetable oil;
- hl or a little less salt.
- Sift flour, pour a slide on the table.
- Bring the water to a boil and immediately pour it into the recess made by you in the center of the flour slides.
- Portions move the flour to the center with a spoon, mixing with boiling water.
- Now pour in the oil and add salt.
- Continue to knead the dough with your hands and do it until it becomes quite dense and elastic at the same time.
- Form a ball, wrap it with a food film, leave it for at least half an hour.
- Again, knead the dough for a few minutes and begin to make dumplings.
It is easy to prepare lean dough. The set of products is as follows:
- three full glasses of flour;
- glass of water;
- ½ or whole tsp salts;
- three tbsp. l. vegetable oil.
- Pour water into the pre-sifted flour, add salt.
- Thoroughly mix all ingredients until smooth and leave the mass for three hours to swell.
- Add butter, continue to knead the dough for fifteen minutes to make it as uniform and elastic as possible.
- For an hour, remove the dough in the cold, and then use.
The dough will be tender if you add mineral water instead of ordinary water. So, you need to prepare:
- a kilo of flour;
- 440-460 ml of mineral carbonated water;
- three or four art. l. vegetable oil;
- salt to taste (preferably not more than one and a half teaspoons).
- Beat the egg with salt using a mixer, fork or whisk.
- Sift the flour, put it on the table, in the center make a small hole.
- Add carbonated mineral water and beaten egg to the recess.
- Gradually move the flour from the edges to the middle so that it combines with the liquid constituents.
- Knead the dough with your hands, actively crushing it. It should be uniform, elastic, not very dense.
- Leave the dough for about half an hour, after putting it in a plastic bag or wrapping it in film.
- Now you can make dumplings.
Prepare a delicious dough with milk. It is necessary here that:
- a glass of milk (not very fat);
- 750 grams of flour;
- a pair of eggs;
- an average pinch of table salt.
Description of preparation:
- In the milk, break the eggs, add salt. Beat this mixture until smooth.
- Sift flour, pour on a flat surface, form a recess in the center.
- Portions of a thin stream pour in the hole milk-egg mass, at the same time moving into this area with flour from the edges.
- Knead the dough with your hands for about fifteen minutes or longer. It will turn out rather soft, loose, elastic.
- Now it is desirable to let the dough stand, wrapping it in film.
- Finally, go on to the molding of ravioli.
A few secrets, the use of which will make the perfect dumpling dough:
- All ingredients must be high quality and fresh, only then the dough will not be rough and stiff. And it is best to use homemade eggs, if there is such an opportunity.
- The ideal flour is wheat, made from durum wheat and belonging to the highest grade. It will make the dough elastic, durable and comfortable in rolling.
- To make the dough homogeneous and elastic, flour must be sifted through a sieve.
- Knead the dough very carefully, always by hand, making efforts. The process will take about 15-20 minutes.
- To dough succeeded and came out dense and at the same time elastic, beat it several times, throwing it on the table.
- After kneading, by all means leave the dough a little "rest". This is necessary so that the gluten contained in wheat flour absorbs the liquid components and has time to swell. Otherwise, you risk getting a hard, "rubber" dough. Wrap the formed ball in the food film and clean for 40-60 minutes, but keep at room temperature, without sending in the refrigerator.
- Water should be boiled. In addition, it is advisable to cool it slightly before introducing into the flour.
- To prevent the dough from kneading to the table, the work surface can be wetted with cool water or smeared with a small amount of oil. And to avoid sticking the mass to your hands, periodically wet them during the batching process.
- If you remove the dough into the cold for an hour or two before molding the ravioli, it will be more elastic and dense, making it easier to work with it.
Choose your favorite recipe and follow the tips to make your dumpling dough tasty and well rolled.
How to salt boletus for the winter - photo salting recipes
Love horoscope for February 2018
Houses from SIP panels
Ice cream based on three components without sugar and special equipment
Barley porridge - simple, but very tasty
How to whiten tulle at home
What to give on the anniversary of the wedding