Rosehip is an amazingly healthy plant.
Nature took care of us and gave a lot of useful plants. One of these is dogrose. Many people know about it and use it for a long time. But some do not even realize how useful these red berries are. But you need to be able to use them correctly.
Rosehip is a shrub from the rose family. First, bloom beautiful pink flowers like real roses. And then (around May or June) red small fruits begin to appear in their place. They can be used both in a fresh original state, and in the dried. But can also be applied to dogrose root. In addition, prepare and no less useful oil.
The composition of the berries is amazing and unique. It contains so much that it is impossible to list. Here are some useful ingredients: vitamins C, A, K, E, PP and others, essential oils, tannins, organic acids, pectins, potassium, copper, calcium, manganese, iron, magnesium, sodium, chromium, molybdenum, cobalt, phosphorus and many, many more.
And now we list the useful properties:
- If you have beriberi, by all means eat rosehips or take decoctions from it.
- This berry perfectly fights inflammation, which allows its use in the treatment of various infectious and inflammatory ailments.
- Rosehip enhances immunity and strengthens the defenses of our body, so that in the cold and flu season it is simply necessary.
- These fruits also have a positive effect on the vessels, for example, they protect against atherosclerosis and strengthen the walls of blood vessels.
- With the help of hips, you can adjust the level of blood pressure. Surprisingly, the tincture of alcohol increases the pressure, but the broth, on the contrary, reduces it.
- These red fruits accelerate the regeneration of all tissues. Wounds after cuts and injuries heal faster, and bones after fractures quickly grow together.
- Rosehip is useful for the urinary system, it has a mild diuretic effect.
- These berries accelerate the metabolism and, therefore, help to get rid of extra pounds and control weight.
- Such fruits help to improve digestion and remove toxins and toxins from the body.
- This is a good tool for the prevention of cancer.
- With bleeding, this remedy is also very effective.
Who is dogrope contraindicated?
The healing properties of these fruits are so numerous that wild rose is useful for almost everyone. But still there are some contraindications to use:
- For ulcer and gastritis, it is better not to use rose hips, as with other diseases of the digestive system, accompanied by increased acidity of gastric juice.
- If you have thinned tooth enamel, then drinking strong decoctions and tinctures is also not recommended, especially keeping them in the mouth for a long time.
- Dogrose contains substances that contribute to the fact that the blood begins to thicken and clot faster. Therefore, the fruits can not be eaten to people suffering from illnesses associated with the risk of blood clots, such as thrombosis, thrombophlebitis, varicose veins and others.
- With elevated blood pressure alcohol tincture of berries is contraindicated. And those who suffer from hypotension (low blood pressure) should not be abused broth.
- Some heart conditions, such as endocarditis and heart failure.
- With bile stasis worth being careful.
- Chronic constipation is also a contraindication.
- When liver or kidney failure also need to be careful.
In any case, if you decide to use for the treatment or prevention of some diseases of dogrose, then consult with your doctor beforehand in order to avoid undesirable consequences.
There is one recommendation: after drinking a decoction or infusion, rinse your mouth, as acids can corrode tooth enamel and make it thin and sensitive.
As for pregnant women, they can use broths or infusions of rose hips, but it is important to know the measure. It is best to drink some tea from these berries.
For children, this product is also very, very useful. Some begin to give broths literally six months or even earlier. In the shops you can find special children's tea based on wild rose, allowed to be consumed from just 3-4 months. It is worth remembering that there is a risk of allergy, so you must first give the child no more than a teaspoon to follow the reaction within 24 hours. If everything is good, you can safely give tea or broths and more.
How to cook?
What can be cooked from wild rose? First of all, it is a variety of teas, infusions and teas. It is easy to do. The proportions may vary, but experts recommend that 1 liter of water take about 100 grams of berries.
Rosehip for quite a long time passes its nutrients into the liquid, so do not hurry. But to speed up the process, you can pre-grind the fruit. Berries before use certainly need to rinse well.
We offer several recipes:
- The easiest and most affordable option is tea. To cook it, prepare 2 tablespoons of fruit and two cups of boiling water. You will also need a teapot, it is better to pour it with hot water. After that, place the berries on the bottom, then pour boiling water. Cover the kettle with a lid and let the fruit brew for at least half an hour (and preferably an hour). After that, a delicious and healthy tea can be drunk. Some of the hips are added karkade or green tea, it is permissible and useful. If you want to strengthen immunity, then drink this drink every day before eating (on a cup) for a month.
- Want to make a decoction? This is also easy. Pour water into the pan, bring it to a boil, then cool (about 90 degrees, to keep the maximum of the useful components of the fruit).Now add rosehip (at the rate of 100 grams of berries per liter of liquid). Then put the pot on the fire, turning it down to a minimum. Do not forget to cover the pan with a lid. Tomit everything for an hour, if necessary, periodically add water. Strain the broth through cheesecloth, cool and drink. Such a tool will help get rid of, for example, from cystitis, colds and other diseases. The course of treatment can last 2-3 weeks.
- And you can also make an infusion. To do this, chop the fruits on a blender, put it on the bottom of the thermos, pour boiling water (remember the recommended proportions), close the container with a lid and leave for 7-10 hours, then drain and drink the liquid.
- Surprisingly, from the hips you can cook the soup with the addition of apples. You will need: 3 red apples, 100 grams of wild rose, 3 tablespoons of sugar, 300 ml of cream, 100 ml of cream (about 10% fat), 1 tablespoon of starch and 250 grams of dry white bread from wheat. Chop the hips, pour boiling water and boil for 15 minutes. Strain the broth, bring to a boil again, add starch. Peel the apples, rub with a grater, add sugar and leave for an hour or two, then add to the broth.Bring it all back to a boil, cool. Serve the soup, mix it with cream, add croutons.
- Also it is possible to make masks for a skin with butter or oil or the crushed fruits of a dogrose.
Be sure to include wild rose in your diet to stay healthy and beautiful!
Knitwear from Russian designers for a cool summer
What you need to know about pregnancy with anemia
A delicate ornament of flowers is so interesting that it is impossible not to repeat it
How to cook homemade cottage cheese
An interesting and bright manicure cat eye
How much does Jennifer Aniston spend on beauty
Chamomile Field Repair Room
Test: how do you feel about the world