Red Currant Gem - cooking recipes for the winter in a pan and multivark, step by step instruction with photos and videos - How to make red currant jam without cooking
For winter, red currant jam recipes are suggested to be done in several ways. You can make jam in a traditional saucepan or use a more progressive, convenient slow cooker. Or prepare a juicy vitamin delicacy without boiling at all, just grinding the berries with sugar. All options are good in their own way and do not require serious efforts from the hostess and a lot of free time. Sweet preservation turns out very tasty and fragrant, is beautifully stored until the winter in a cool room and pleasantly colorsfrosty days shades of bright, warm summer.
Delicious red currant jam with gelatin - a recipe with photos for the winter
Red currant jam, prepared for the winter according to this recipe from a photo, is very sweet, rich and fragrant. The gelatin contained in the product gives the product a marmalade consistency and a pleasant density. Thanks to these qualities, the dessert is suitable not only for self-consumption with hot drinks, but also for use as a juicy fruit filling for a variety of home-made pastries, for example, yeast pies, biscuit rolls and shortcake cakes.
Necessary ingredients for the recipe of winter currant jam with the addition of gelatin
- red currant - 1 kg
- filtered water - ½ l
- sugar - 1 kg
- gelatin - 50 g
- fresh lemon juice - 2 tbsp
Step by step instructions on how to make red currant jam and food gelatin for the winter
- Dissolve food gelatin in slightly warmed water and leave for 20-25 minutes to swell well.
- Remove the twigs and sepals from the red currant, wash the berries well under running water and drain in a colander, so as to dry out.
- Dry the currants through a sieve, put in a heat-resistant enameled pan, pour over water and bring to a boil over medium heat. When the mass starts to boil strongly, slightly reduce the level of heating and cook for 7-10 minutes, stirring all the time.
- Then strain through the gauze folded in 3-4 layers, add sugar, add freshly squeezed lemon juice, mix well, put it back on the stove and heat it. From boiling jam, remove the foam that forms on the surface, add swollen gelatin and mix until it is completely dissolved in the berry puree. Then hot jam spread on dry sterilized jars, roll tin lids, cool to room temperature and send to storage in the storeroom or cellar.
How to make a homemade red currant jam for the winter - step by step instructions and videos
In order not to get sick in the winter and to maintain immunity at the proper level, in the summer it is necessary to make useful berry rolls, for example, juicy, sweet and sour red currant jam. In frosty days it will saturate the body with the necessary vitamins and will strengthen the health of adults and children.The recipe is easy and contains a step-by-step explanation of the process, a photo of the resulting dish and a video instruction. Having such a valuable cheat sheet on hand, not only an experienced housewife can easily cope with the preparation of a tasty and healthy delicacy, but also an aspiring cook, only trying her hand at making home canning.
The problems of early marriage
The name of the heir to the British throne became known
Mint color in the interior
Indoor slippers with felt soles
Children's mini-album - album-pocket
Impostor Syndrome, or Why We Don'
Save My Little Hallway
How to salt and pickle cucumbers for the winter in cans