Principles of nutrition in farsightedness
Medical studies have repeatedly confirmed the effect of the diet on the state of the eyes and vision of a person. A special diet will help improve health and farsightedness - but it is important to remember that eating alone will not lead to significant success, but will become an important component in improving visual perception.
Systematically applying an integrated approach, you can achieve a pronounced vision improvement, and which products you need to use for this will be discussed in this article.
The causes of the disease
Hyperopia is a pronounced violation of visual perception, in which objects that are near, are perceived with difficulty. Sometimes, when the disease is neglected, it becomes difficult to perceive distant objects.
In addition, the disease manifests increased eye fatigue during close focus - when reading or working at the computer, which can sometimes be accompanied by headaches and sharp burning, dizziness, strabismus and various inflammatory phenomena.
The main cause of farsightedness is called age-related changes in the lens, for example, a decrease in its elasticity or weakening of the muscles. In addition, among the common causes of a shortened eyeball.
There are several degrees of the disease that manifest themselves in different ways:
- with mild farsightedness, there is increased fatigue and frequent headache, dizziness is present;
- medium degree is manifested by the difficulty of perceiving the environment from close range;
- with a high degree of farsightedness, perception both at a distance and near is usually deteriorated, since the possibilities of focusing the image on the retina are almost exhausted.
Such a disease is diagnosed only by a doctor after a careful diagnosis, after which a certain type of corrective treatment is prescribed. At the same time, a certain type of food is recommended, which allows you to maintain health. How to eat with farsightedness will be discussed below.
What should be present in the diet?
To maintain good eye functionality, it is first necessary to use products rich in vitamin A: egg yolk, cream and butter, fish oil, cheese, animal liver or cod.In addition, vitamin A is obtained from the carotene contained in sea buckthorn, carrots, as well as spinach and sorrel, apricots, lettuce, and mountain ash.
This need for this component is due to the fact that it is part of the photosensitive substance of the retina, and its lack can lead to a decrease in visual perception. However, care must be taken to ensure that vitamins do not enter the body in excess: an excessive amount of axeroftol affects the joints and breathing, causes damage to the stump and convulsions.
In addition to this component, it is recommended to eat foods rich in vitamins of group B, which in many ways contribute to the restoration of the optic nerve and help normalize the metabolism in the cornea. These products will help replenish the supply of these vitamins:
- kidneys and sprouts of wheat, peas and beans, fresh vegetables and rye bread;
- wheat germ, yeast and cereals, nuts, apples and eggs;
- any fish, dairy products and cabbage;
- cottage cheese.
It is not superfluous in the medical diet will be eating food containing a high concentration of ascorbic acid:
- dog rose;
- fruits of mountain ash;
- sorrel and spinach;
- Red pepper.
In addition, to improve the vision is useful to eat protein contained in white chicken, fish, veal and lean beef, as well as in products from milk, egg whites and soy milk. Strengthen the optic nerve will help food saturated with phosphorus, iron and potassium - beans and legumes, rye bread, celery and parsley, as well as raisins, dried apricots and vegetable oils.
How to improve vision?
To maintain health and achieve real success in improving visual perception, there are several useful tips:
- It is recommended to take walnut or rosehip infusions, which allow you to strengthen and raise the overall immunity;
- You need to add to the diet of blueberries and cherries - they can be fresh or in the form of jam. They need to be taken 4 times a day, 2-3 tablespoons;
- so that the effect of the diet was pronounced, it is necessary to periodically rest from work at the computer;
- when sitting at the desk should keep your back straight and periodically monitor your posture;
- between the text and the tip of the nose should be a distance of more than 30 centimeters;
- Lighting should be comfortable, it is recommended to read and write only in good light.The computer monitor should not be higher than eye level, and the lamp should illuminate the workplace on the left (for right-handers);
- every 40-45 minutes you need to break away from work and do light exercises for the eyes;
- the brightness of the monitors on the devices used must be appropriate to the environment;
- proper eye hygiene must be observed.
Fulfilling these recommendations, you can reduce the progressive effect of hyperopia and make the visual organs more healthy. It should be remembered that in the fight against the disease the best helpers will be patience, regularity and an integrated approach to therapy.
However, before you start using any products, you should visit an ophthalmologist and consult with him, because self-medication in some cases can be dangerous.
Who brought back the stripes to fashion and how to wear them
The best shoes of autumn 2017, which can be worn now
Medical centers Express MedServis - your health in the hands of professionals
How to lose weight with beans
How to survive the transitional age of your children
How the press reacted to the Angelina Jolie divorce