Meat dishes for the New Year 2016: recipe with photo
Festive table can not be imagined without meat masterpieces. It is always very tasty and satisfying. And it's really possible to cook a lot of delicious dishes from meat.
The most popular meat dishes are pork, baked steaks, various gravy, meatballs, rolls with various fillings, salads, cabbage rolls and others. At least three of them, each hostess uses in preparation for any family celebration.
Of course, most of all women have to poke over New Year's treats, especially when guests are expected. If the cooking time is very short, the meat can be baked in the oven using a sleeve or foil. All that is required of you is simply to present it beautifully, for example, decorating with greens and vegetables.
Most often baked a large piece of meat and served on the table in cut form. But it will be better if every guest has a portion of meat, and bake each piece separately is the best option.Indeed, in this case, all the guests will enjoy the crisp and the appearance of the prepared product.
Meat dishes for the New Year
If you have the desire and time to prepare more exquisite dishes, then make sure that on the New Year's table were decorated with pork or balyk, stewed or baked potatoes with meat, as well as some layered salad. At the same time, do not forget that too much meat on the table distracts guests from your other dishes.
Today, a traditional New Year's dish is a baked bird. So, if the company is going to have a big one to celebrate the New Year, then you should make sure that a turkey is located in the center of the table. If you celebrate a holiday in a quiet family circle, then you can be content with chicken.
Baked little idea for the New Year's table 2016
Today we present a photo recipe for baked turkey.
- turkey - 4-5 kg
- garlic - 2 cloves
- grains of cilantro - 1 tsp.
- rosemary - 1 tsp.
- salt - 2 tbsp. l.
- black ground pepper - 1 tsp.
- olive oil - 5 tbsp. l.
- First you need to wash the turkey well and cut the phalanx with the knife on the wings to avoid burning them.
- Cut the garlic into small pieces, pierce the turkey with a knife and inwardly push the garlic in. We do this evenly so that the whole carcass is saturated with aroma.
- We prepare marinade from olive oil, salt, black ground pepper, coriander and rosemary grains, carefully mixing all the ingredients.
- Rub the turkey meat with marinade and leave for at least 6 hours. At this time, the bird is desirable to put in a deep bowl and hide in the refrigerator.
- We wrap our turkey in a foil with the brisket down and send it on a baking sheet into the oven, heated to 180 degrees.
- Fry it at this temperature for three hours. An hour later, we unwrap the foil and send the bird to the oven for another 40 minutes. Note that the cooking time may be changed depending on the size of the carcass you choose. Keep in mind that pickled turkey bakes faster.
Delicious and juicy turkey is ready! You just need to decorate it and properly served to the table. Bon Appetit!
Knitted vest for a boy
Proper care of normal skin: a couple of tips
12 brilliant ideas for recycling an unnecessary rarity
Single and Twin Heating Mat
Candy Arrows: HOT or NOT
Pros and cons of fruit acids in cosmetics
Polymer Clay Stud Earrings