Making Christmas toys with your own hands on the tree: master class
By the New 2015, I want to decorate the tree somehow in an original, special way. To do this, we offer you a workshop on making Christmas toys with your own hands on the Christmas tree. You will learn how to make beautiful, and most importantly, unique toys from the improvised means.
Christmas toys with their own hands on the tree: master class
One of the easiest options is to use a test. You can bake various figures with the help of cookie cutters (asterisks, circles, crescents - anything you like). Before baking, make holes inside them for which you will hang them. On the tree they can hook up with the help of ribbons. The advantage is that these toys can then be eaten, so children will be particularly pleased.
For clarity, see the photo, how to make Christmas toys with their own hands.
Christmas tree toys from cones
We will need:
- nail polishes;
- First, the bumps should be boiled in water for about 20 minutes so that they open well.
- Dry them on the battery.
- Now you can paint the bumps in any colors that you like. It is very beautiful if you cover them with one paint, and on top with another. Also do not forget to use varnishes, glitter, make snow from salt, which can be attached with glue.
- Pierce the middle of the finished bud with a needle, insert the thread there. The product is ready.
We also invite you to remember how to make Christmas toys with your own hands from candies. Probably, to invent something simpler is practically unreal. You just take any candy in shiny wrappers, make a hole with a needle and push a thread in there. Now you can hang them. The main thing is not to eat such decorations before the holiday.
Surprises for all
Another master-class on making Christmas toys with their own hands shows how to make small surprises on the Christmas tree.
- Take the usual matchboxes.
- Wrap the top with foil or colored paper.
- Decorate with beautiful bows.
- Before wrapping, inside, put your wishes to guests or family members, you can write riddles, compliments.
During the holiday, let everyone choose a box and read his wishes for the next year or guess a riddle. You cannot even imagine how many positive emotions such surprises will bring. Do not forget to take a photo for memory.
Our lessons are very simple, but if you have any questions, make Christmas toys with your own hands from the video.
DIY toy Christmas tree: a master class using photos
- From bright paper cut circles of such size that photos of your children and members of family would be located there.
- Glue them onto the cardboard on both sides, and on the edge, glue strips of colored paper in the form of small rays. It turned out the sun.
- Now there you can paste your photos. Optionally, you can write the date below when you made them.
As you can see, the country of craftsmen told how to make Christmas toys with their own hands, the most simple and affordable ways. You just have to bring these ideas to life.
Do it and your washing machine will never break
Level of hormones depending on age
Home video shugaring (sugar hair removal)
Paper Lantern Balloon
Paper Peek-A-Boo Toy