Once I decided to make a bracelet using macrame technique with diagonal knots. But I wanted the part of the rhombus, where the central bead is located, to be filled with a pattern.
Need : thread 1 mm: 2 pieces of 1.5 m and 1 segment of 1.3 m.
Let's make a single canopy on the segment ring 1,3m At me it was a ring in diameter of 1 sm. Then on edges of a thread too we will make a single canopy of a piece of a thread on 1,5м.2.We form a knot from the right on the left. The photo shows that around the 1st yellow thread a knot is wrapped around the 2nd green thread.
3. Similarly, we make the knot the 3rd blue thread around the 1st yellow; the 4th white thread around the 2nd green;
This is what happened:
4.It was the turn of the beads. The 7 mm diameter bead (yellow in the photo, but green is better) is strung on thread No. 4, marked in white. The yellow thread starts up under the bead to the left - this is important! Blue lies on top of white. 5. Around the blue thread is a knot with white thread from left to right. It is similar to the knot from right to left, only the direction of the threads is vice versa. The photo shows what happened.
Next you can see in the photo that the knot is made of green thread from right to left around the yellow thread.
6. Around the yellow thread we form a knot with a blue thread from right to left.
7. We string on the outer threads (marked in purple and black) orange beads. We start a black thread to the center, and around it we tie knots of the 4th white and 3rd blue threads.
8. That's what happened. As a result, there were 2 side threads left in the center: purple and black around the violet we tie the knot with a black thread from right to left.
9. That's what happened.Now around the purple thread we make the nodes first, the 3rd blue, then the 4th white.
10. We also do the same on the other side. Around the black thread we make a knot with a yellow and green thread.
11. That's what happened. Now we finish the bracelet element: around the yellow thread we make the knot blue.
12. Next, we form a bracelet, repeating actions from 2 points. Then we fasten the clasp. You can also use this bracelet as a collar for a cat.
What to wear in the clubKnit yarn ottomanThe name of the heir to the British throne became knownStrawberry HairpinsFacial acne treatmentSingle and Twin Heating MatHow to fry zucchini in batter with garlic, mayonnaise, meat and vegetarian in a pan and in the oven - recipes with step by step photos. How to make a batter for zucchini