“Lemon flowers” - easy to repeat, and eaten instantly
Pampering their loved ones is sometimes very useful. Homemade sweets, prepared by the caring hand of the hostess, just can not like it. If you like fresh lemon flavor combined with crispy pastry on the outside, but soft inside, then the recipe for “Lemon Flowers” is exactly what you need! They prepare quickly, and are eaten instantly.
To prepare the "Lemon Flowers" you will need the following ingredients:
- packaging frozen dough;
- mold "flower" (sold in all major stores);
- lemon mousse (1/2 can of condensed milk and juice of 2 lemons);
- powdered sugar for dressing.
Cooking "Lemon Flowers":
1. Thaw the dough and cut out the flowers.
2. Oil a form, put a dough flower inside each of them. Pierce the dough with a fork in several places so that it does not swell.
3. Send to an oven heated to 180 degrees for 5-10 minutes (until the crust appears).
4.Beat condensed milk with lemon juice, fill mousse with cookies.
5. Sprinkle the ready-made biscuits with powdered sugar and serve it to the table!
How to creatively arrange pastries and impress guests with their culinary masterpieces
What does the red thread on the wrist mean - how to tie, on which hand to wear
Rihanna thinks about the children but not from Hassan Jamil
Onions for greens in a city apartment
How to choose the perfect loofah for your body
Problem about the 7 sisters, which will solve only the most savvy
We embed a pass in the phone
How not to make a mistake when building a two-story house