Interesting dishes with honey marinade
Honey can be not only added to tea, you can make marinade for a variety of dishes from it!
Variants of dishes
How to cook dishes with honey marinade? Below are some interesting recipes.
Recipe number 1
If you prefer to eat vegetables, you can cook savory eggplants in honey marinade. Here is what you need for this:
- several eggplants (4-5);
- four cloves of garlic;
- three or four tablespoons of refined vegetable oil;
- pepper, salt.
- a couple of art. spoons of vinegar;
- four or five tomatoes;
- three tablespoons of natural honey;
- 1.5 Art. spoons of salt;
- three tablespoons of oil.
- Prepare the eggplants. They need to be washed and cut into rings. Next, to remove bitterness, sprinkle them with salt and leave for about twenty minutes, then rinse and place on a pan covered with baking sheet. Bake eggplants at 180 degrees for no more than fifteen minutes.They should be soft enough, but you don't need to brown them.
- Bulb clean and cut into thin half rings, and carrots are best grated on grater (after pre-cleaning). Vegetables need to fry in butter until transparent.
- Chop garlic in any way, after clearing. Parsley finely finely narvite or chop.
- Boil the tomatoes, peel them off and chop them using a meat grinder or blender.
- The resulting liquid tomato puree move into a saucepan, bring to a boil. Next, add here all the other ingredients required to prepare the marinade: vinegar, honey, salt and oil. Cook everything in just a few minutes and remove from the stove.
- Take the jar, put fried carrot and onions on the bottom, then eggplant, then garlic and parsley. Then rotate the layers in the same order. At the end, pour all the ingredients in the marinade. Put the snack in the fridge, and try the next day.
Recipe number 2
Using spicy honey-mustard marinade, you can cook delicious potatoes. You will need:
- from 8 to 10 potatoes;
- two or three tablespoons of honey;
- two teaspoons of soy sauce;
- a couple tablespoons of mustard;
- three or four art. spoons of olive oil (if not, use regular vegetable);
- The first stage is the preparation of potatoes, which consists in cleaning them, cutting them into fairly large slices and cooking. But you need to boil the potatoes literally ten minutes, that is, almost to half-ready.
- While the main ingredient is prepared, you should do marinade. Preparing it is simple: just mix honey, butter, mustard, soy sauce and salt.
- Next boiled potatoes (it is not necessary to cool it, just pour out the water) immerse in marinade and mix gently. Let him stand for half an hour.
- Now prepare a baking dish and grease its bottom with butter. You can also cover it with parchment, so that you have absolutely nothing to burn.
- Put the potatoes in the form and send them to an oven preheated to 180 degrees for fifteen or twenty minutes. The potatoes should be soft and reddened.
Recipe number 3
The wings in honey and soy sauce are very tasty. Prepare these ingredients:
- a kilo of chicken wings;
- 100 ml of soy sauce;
- three tbsp. spoons of natural and rather liquid honey;
- three cloves of fresh garlic or a quarter of a teaspoon of granulated.
- To begin with, you should prepare a marinade. If you use fresh garlic, clean and chop it, for example, with a press. Mix soy sauce, honey and garlic, mix everything actively to get a homogeneous liquid.
- Wash the wings and put in any large container, pour marinade. Leave them to marinate for at least an hour. And so that they are better soaked, periodically mix them.
- Next, take shape and cover it with oil-soaked parchment. Lay the wings, and better so that they are not in contact with each other (soaked in honey skin can stick when heated).
- Send the baking tray to the oven heated to 180-190 degrees for about 50-60 minutes.
- When the wings will acquire a beautiful ruddy color, get them out.
Recipe number 4
Using spicy and unusual honey marinade, you can cook meat, such as pork. The following ingredients will be needed:
- about 700 grams of pork (it is better to use low-fat);
- three or four cloves of garlic;
- a tablespoon of 9% vinegar (apple, wine or rice);
- three tbsp.spoons of liquid natural honey;
- a quarter of a teaspoon of ground pepper;
- a third or half a glass of water;
- Make a marinade. Grind any way garlic, chop the clean dill. Mix the vinegar, water (you can warm it up a little), honey, pepper, salt, as well as dill and garlic.
- The meat must be cut into cubes of medium size, after washing and drying it. Put the pieces in a deep bowl. Peel the onion and cut into thin rings, add to the pork. Pour the ingredients with the marinade and leave for an hour and a half.
- Heat the oil in the pan. First, roast the meat for about five minutes, then add the onions from the marinade and cook everything without a lid for about five minutes.
- Now pour in the pan the remaining marinade, cover it with a lid and simmer the dish over medium heat for about twenty minutes.
- Add some salt at the end if necessary.
Some useful tips:
- In the honey marinade, you can cook almost any kind of food, such as fish, meat, vegetables, and so on.
- Remember that honey burns pretty quickly, so do not make the fire too strong, if you do not want to spoil the dish.
- This marinade can be used for kebabs or barbecue dishes. But only charcoal cooking is lowered, since on the open fire the honey will immediately burn and form a black crust.
Eyebrow permanent makeup: the whole truth about the procedure
Horoscope disadvantages: caution, Raki
Fashionable hair coloring options
What can flirt give us
Favorite sheepskin coat has become small. It does not matter. Make it cozy and stylish ugg boots
Decorations for kindergarten for the New Year
Smooth LED lighting