Linux Tutorial 1 - Copy files to a remote server using Putty PSFTP
How to View Remote Files Using File Commander for Android
Installing File Commander
Launch Google Play.Tap the "Google Play" icon on your home screen or in your app drawer.
Search for "File Commander."The first app to appear in the list is usually the one. Tap it.
Download the app.Just hit Install to download and install File Commander onto your device.
Configuring Account Settings
Launch "File Commander."Tap the shortcut icon on your phone’s home screen to launch it.
- If it’s not on your home screen, you can find it in your app drawer.
Open the app menu.Swipe across the screen to slide to do this. You will be shown a list of options
Choose “Add account” under "CLOUD ACCOUNT".Another list of options will pop up.
Select your cloud storage provider.
Enter your login details for the cloud storage provider you chose.Login details may differ depending on the provider but usually only the username or e-mail and password are required. Some of the providers that are supported are:
- Google Drive
- Sugar Sync
- Sky Drive
- Not all cloud service providers can be linked with File Commander.
Accessing Your Files
Allow File Commander access to your files.After logging in, File Commander will ask for your permission to access your files and folders saved in your cloud storage. Tap on “Allow” if you wish to proceed.
- Tap “Use a different account” to use another one aside from the one you logged in.
- You’ll be taken back to File Commander’s screen, and the account you added can now be seen on the list of remote accounts.
Access your files and folders.Tap on the account you added to access the files and folders inside.
- Here you can delete, copy, or cut any files you like from your cloud storage account to your phone.
- You can also create new folders inside this directory.
Ask a Question
200 characters left
Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered.
- You need to have a cloud storage account first before you can use this feature.
- File Commander can be used offline, but if you’re accessing remote files, you’ll need an active Internet connection in order to use this feature.
Video: How to transfer files with Remote Desktop
How to Choose the Best Thanksgiving Turkey
How to Walk 10,000 Steps per Day on a Road Trip
Airbrush Bridal Makeup Vs Regular Makeup – What Are The Differences
Equipment-Free Workouts for Women: Exercise At Home with No Equipment, at womenshealthmag.com
Animal Lovers Are Furious Over This Video Showing a Virginia Groomer Abusing a Dog
How to Use Footprints in Detecting
8 Things That Happen To Your Body During Sex
How to Slide in Softball
Spiced Mini Burgers with Spinach and Couscous
Flowers for Algernon by Daniel Keys
How to Stop Alarms with Alexa
How to File a Texas Unemployment Claim
This 5 Product Made Me Realise Why I Need Vitamin C
Nigella Lawson Joins Debate About ControversialConservative Party Redundancy Payouts
Disconnected Undercut for Men
Date: 12.12.2018, 12:01 / Views: 71241