How to treat cracks in the fingers?
Getting acquainted with a new person, the first thing we pay attention to is eyes and hands. After all, hands can tell about their owner much more than clothes, hairstyle or shoes. They determine the profession, evaluate cleanliness and general health, age. For this reason, women who want to appear younger hide their hands under gloves. Often we forget that the skin of the hands is very sensitive and under the influence of wind, cold, chemicals and beriberi, it easily loses its elasticity. As a result, ugly small cracks and barbs are formed, which look very non-aesthetic and indicate excessive dryness of the skin. To understand how to treat cracks in the fingers, you need to determine the cause of their occurrence.
Causes of cracking
- Wind and frost. In winter, skin loses moisture faster. Do not walk without gloves and moisten the room.
- Detergents. Aggressive substances contained in household chemicals cause dry skin and allergies, so do not forget about gloves when cleaning.
- Lack of vitamins.The constant companion of the winter-spring period is avitaminosis. Use plenty of orange vegetables and fruits, vegetable oils, herbs and nuts.
- Fungal infections. The cause of the cracks on the skin of the fingers can be a fungus. Be careful in the pool, hotel shower and even in your own bath.
- Psoriasis or atopic dermatitis.
- Hormonal disorders.
Before starting treatment at home, consult a dermatologist to rule out a hormonal or fungal disease. Various ointments, compresses, wraps and baths are designed to restore the water balance of the skin of the hands, protect it from drying out and eliminate cracks in the fingers. How to treat depends on the stage of the disease. If minor wounds, you can simply lubricate the healing cream, then when peeling and deep cracks it is better to use an integrated approach.
- Mix a quarter cup of flaxseed oil, 1 tbsp. lemon juice, one yolk (very useful quail) and 2 tbsp. honey Lubricate the cracks on the fingertips all day long, so that the entire mixture is used up.
- Very effective remedy herb extract gryzhnika.To make it, you need to take 100 g of fresh grass, finely chop and add to a half-liter jar of olive oil. The resulting mixture is infused for a week at room temperature. Lubricate dry skin as often as possible.
- Mix in equal proportions of the herb plantain, chamomile, calendula and series. 200 milliliters of boiling water, pour 1 tbsp. collection and insist within 8 hours. Add one tablespoon of tincture to the mixture from one teaspoon of honey and 50 grams of butter.
- Petals of one rose rub in mush and add 1 tbsp. lard. Insist for a few days.
Healing hand baths have a double action - heal cracks at the fingertips and soften the skin. After their use, be sure to apply a healing cream. After all, steamed skin absorbs nutrients much more fully.
- Starch bath. 1 tsp starch brew 1 cup boiling water. Dilute the mixture with 0.5 liters of hot water and put your hands in it for 10-15 minutes. The procedure can be repeated every evening.
- Nettle bath. Nettle leaves - 2 tbsp. and flowers of calendula -1 tbsp. mix, pour 1 liter of boiling water.Cool and immerse your hands in it for 20 minutes. Dab your hands with a towel.
Compresses and masks
- Compress of rye bread. Soaked rye bread crumb soaked in warm milk on the cracks in the thumbs and wrap the package. After 25-30 minutes, rinse your hands with warm milk.
- Sour cream. Mix 0.5 cups sour cream with yolk and add the juice of half a lemon. Apply gauze with a compress to the damaged areas, wrap with plastic and dress. After 30 minutes, rinse with warm water.
5 exercises with an expander for the body of a dream
Decorate your dessert with this unusual swirling sugar
Makeup for gray-blue eyes
How to know the size of the headdress
Ilon Musk gave the children a tour of the set of games of thrones
What is the secret of seductive women
Silver Wedding - 25 Years Wedding Anniversary
Fashionable knitwear of this season (12 photos)