How to take Omega-3?
"Omega-3" is a polyunsaturated fatty acids, which play an important role in the metabolic processes of the human body. Available in the form of gelatin capsules with the active substance inside.
Indications for use of omega-3
Omega-3 is excellent for both prevention and treatment of various diseases. Capsules are prescribed for:
- Rheumatoid arthritis;
- Eczema and psoriasis;
- Diseases of the heart and blood vessels;
- Corrections of overweight, etc.
Also, omega-3 is used to improve the properties of blood and enhance the protective properties of the immune system, especially after severe diseases.
How to take Omega-3
- Children over 12 years old and adults take 2 capsules at a time, three times a day.
- Children from 7 to 12 years old - 1 capsule, also three times a day.
- Omega-3 capsules are swallowed without chewing, and washed down with water.
- The content of fish oil in one capsule is 500 mg, if the instruction for the preparation contains another figure (1000 mg),then the number of capsules taken per day should be halved.
- The maximum daily dose of "Omega-3" for adults should not exceed 3000 mg.
- Children to use shows the drug with a dosage of 500 mg of the active substance in the capsule. If “Omega-3” is prescribed with a higher dose, then it is given only twice, and both times in the first half of the day.
- Capsules should be taken either 30 minutes after a meal, or during a meal. The first option is preferable, since it allows the active substances of the drug to be absorbed better. The second is chosen to prevent disorders of the gastrointestinal tract, if any.
- The therapeutic course of taking "Omega-3" is carried out for no more than 3 months. Only a doctor can prolong the treatment.
Despite the benefits and positive effects of Omega-3 on the human body, this drug is contraindicated in:
- Persons allergic to the active ingredients of the drug;
- Children up to 7 years;
- People with gastrointestinal diseases;
- With caution, the drug can be prescribed to pregnant and lactating women and only the supervising doctor;
- With the occurrence of side effects such as nausea, vomiting,diarrhea, allergic rashes on the skin, belching should reduce the dose taken or stop taking the drug altogether.
How to congratulate my sister on his birthday
What is the best way to wear patent shoes
Level of hormones depending on age
How to cook homemade cottage cheese
How to clean the bath at home
Where is the Pentagon
Decorations for kindergarten for the New Year
Master class on knitting washcloths made from polypropylene yarns