How to survive the transitional age of their children?
No one can stop the flow of time. Here the child was born, smiled for the first time, took the first steps, said the first words ... I would like to live these moments again and again, but, alas, our children grow up and become adults, and this is impossible to avoid.
One of the most difficult stages in the lives of girls and boys is the transitional age, which brings with them the difficulties of education. The children's organism prepares for adulthood, therefore, together with physical changes (puberty), their worldview and psyche changes, which leads to an overload of the teenager’s nervous system.
Children during adulthood often experience aggression and irritability, which leads parents into a dead end, and they do not know how to properly behave with a teenager. First you need to understand and understand what is the transitional age in adolescents and what happens to them at this time.
Transitional age is a kind of "transition" of children from childhood into adulthood, where they must learn to be independent and defend their point of view.
If you take a good look at girls and boys of about the same age, the difference in appearance immediately catches the eye - this is due to the fact that the development of girls is much faster than boys. From the above, it follows that adolescence is characterized by certain changes in appearance, which are different for boys and girls. Therefore, it is better to consider the signs for children of different sexes separately.
Physiological changes characteristic of the body of boys:
- 10-11 years old - an increase in the penis and the size of the testicles;
- 11-12 years old - pubic hair grows, pigmentation of the scrotum occurs;
- 12-13 years old - hair in the pubic area becomes thicker and longer, there is a further increase in the testicles and penis;
- At the age of 14, due to the development of cartilage throat and muscles, as well as an increase in the vocal cords, the so-called “breaking” of the voice occurs. He grows coarse and some kind of masculinity appears in him. This can last up to two years, resulting in the final formation of a voice;
- 13-14 years old - hair appears in the armpits of the boys, and the first fluff breaks over the lip.Then the hair begins to cover the legs, arms, groin and face. Finally, the formation of hair occurs by the time of completion of the transitional age;
- The same period is characterized by the rapid development of muscles - boys are stretched in growth, they become stronger and more courageous, their shoulders are gaining width;
- at the age of 14–16, almost every boy “suffers” from wet-water - spontaneous ejaculation during sleep, which is absolutely normal.
Age changes in girls:
- 8-10 years - pelvic bones become wider, hips and buttocks noticeably rounded;
- 9-10 years - there is a pigmentation of the nipple mug, which swells and slightly protrudes forward;
- 10-11 years old - the pubis and armpit begins to become covered with the first hair. There is a further growth and development of the breast;
- 11-12 years - menstruation occurs, which can occur and a little later (13-14 years);
- 15-16 years old - the menstrual cycle is adjusted, it acquires regularity and constancy. The underarm and pubic hair continues to grow.
During puberty, both in boys and girls, there is increased growth of the body - at 12 years of age there is a peak of growth, which can be 10 centimeters per year.Finally, the growth of girls ends up to 18 years, and boys continue to grow to 22 years.
Why men do not need ideal wives
How to disassemble and repair a LED lamp
Madonna criticized for excessive enthusiasm Botox
Alopecia - hair loss or how to deal with it
What is CE certification and why does it apply
We sew a cover for a sofa easily and simply