How to open port in dir 300?
Watch the video
Opening ports is a technical method that allows you to access a computer from the Internet through an internal network. In this case, access is performed by changing the direction of traffic of specific ports from a router with Internet access to a specific computer.
What is used
- the organization of peer-to-peer connections;
- equipment on the internal network computer of the server that is accessible from the global network;
- implementing multiplayer games.
How to open a port in the router D-Link DIR-300
- Open any browser and enter in the search bar of the address 192.168.0.1.
- In the registration data request window, we set the username as admin, the password is admin. Click "Login".
- In the new window on the left in the menu item "Firewall" click on "Virtual Server Settings Wizard".
- We are determined with the required parameters:
- template - choose any of the six prescribed or take a custom one in order to independently register the settings of the server being created;
- name - call any convenient;
- interface - we are determined with a connection that is bound to a new virtual server;
- internal IP - select the entry with the required IP address;
- Remote IP - we are determined with the data of the external server. If open access is required, the line should be left blank.
- Click "Save".
- When you go to a new window, click "System" and again "Save".
Now you know how to open ports.
Gout - Signs, Symptoms, Medication, and Popular Treatment
Cooking deliciously unusual feijoa
How to find out the card account number
How To Wear Basket Bags In The City
How to meet online New Year 2013
What is oregano