How to make cosmetic ice for face and body?
Care for the skin of the face is very important, it allows you to keep the skin beautiful, young and fresh. There is a great variety of various skincare products. But why spend money if you can make healthy and effective cosmetic ice at home? Learn recipes and tricks of use.
How does this work?
Why, in general, need cosmetic ice? Here are some of the effects it has on the skin:
- Refreshes and cleans. The use of such ice can replace washing. At the heart of all recipes is usually clean water, which will remove contaminants, refresh and cleanse the face.
- Ice tones the skin and makes it more elastic. You may notice how after it is rolled over the surface of the skin, it instantly pulls up. This is an excellent workout, which allows you to make the skin more elastic and fresh.
- The use of cosmetic ice helps to improve blood circulation and blood supply to the tissues of the epidermis.And if the blood supply is improved, the skin will receive everything you need and will begin to produce elastin and collagen - the substances responsible for elasticity and youth.
- This is a kind of massage with an additional cooling effect, which allows you to smooth out fine wrinkles and make the skin smoother and more beautiful.
- Under the influence of cold ice, the pores will narrow, which means that the risk of their pollution and the appearance of acne will be minimal. So cosmetic ice is an excellent means of acne prevention.
What is required for cooking?
In order to make cosmetic ice at home, you should prepare everything you need in advance:
- Specified in the recipe components. There are many recipes, so the ingredients can be very diverse: water, decoction of herbs, essential oils and much more. You should not change the components and their proportions, in the proven recipes are the most successful combinations.
- Forms for ice. You can buy them in any store. It is best to take the most common square molds of medium size. Too small, large or curly cubes you will be uncomfortable to hold.
- Recipe.Find the optimum for yourself, taking into account the features of the skin. Use it, observing all proportions and cooking rules.
- The freezing chamber. It is necessary to turn the composition into ice.
What components can be included?
Ingredients for ice should be selected taking into account the purpose of the use of such a tool and skin features. Here's what you can use:
- Moisturizing ingredients are suitable for dry skin. The best option would be ice with essential oil. You can also use milk or cream, these ingredients also perfectly moisturize the skin. In addition, use a decoction of dandelion.
- For oily skin, you should choose decoctions of such herbs and plants as arnica, berania, horsetail and others. Also suitable juices of berries, vegetables and fruits, for example, cucumber, lemon, grapefruit.
- For problem or inflamed skin, it is better to choose ingredients that have anti-inflammatory and antiseptic effects: chamomile, calendula, sage.
- For thin, weakened and fading skin, the best ingredients will be nourishing natural oils (linseed, almond, olive), as well as honey.
- For normal skin, you can choose decoctions of violets, yarrow, plantain,dill
- Juices of sour berries and fruits, such as strawberries, viburnum, cranberries and others, have a whitening effect.
- From circles under the eyes help to get rid of green or black tea, as well as karkade.
How to make cosmetic ice for the face? We offer several recipes for the preparation of cosmetic ice:
- To make the skin young and fresh and get rid of wrinkles, use grapefruit juice, milk and mineral water without gas. Mix 50 milliliters of each component, freeze and use for rubbing.
- Moisturize the skin with the help of creamy cosmetic ice. Just pour the cream into ice cream molds and freeze them. Use regularly in the morning and in the evening.
- To even out the complexion and get rid of age spots, freckles and irregularities after tanning, use strawberry juice and calendula tincture. In 100 milliliters of juice, add 1 teaspoon of tincture. Wipe problem areas in the evening and in the morning for two to three weeks.
- To get rid of circles and bags under the eyes, brew green tea. For one cup of boiling water, take 1 tablespoon of tea leaves. Pour boiling water over tea, leave for 15-20 minutes, strain, cool, and then freeze. Wipe the area around the eyes with ice cubes immediately after waking up every morning.
- To make the skin more elastic, mix 100 milliliters of carrot juice with one tablespoon of lemon juice. Freeze the composition and use it regularly for rubbing.
- Composition for dry skin: in a glass of milk, add two tablespoons of olive oil. Freeze the liquid and use this ice regularly.
- For inflammations, frozen chamomile decoction with the addition of linseed oil will help. For a glass of boiling water, take a tablespoon of dry chamomile and a teaspoon of oil.
- Oily skin can be cleaned with cubes of mineral water with the addition of lemon juice (1 teaspoon of juice per glass of mineral water).
- For fading skin is perfect composition of milk and honey. Dissolve two tablespoons of honey in a glass of milk, freeze the liquid and use it regularly.
How to use?
How to use cosmetic ice? Here are some basic rules:
- It is better not to use ice in winter, at this time of year the skin without it regularly cools.
- Keep the composition in the freezer no longer than a week.
- Drive cubes in the direction of the main massage lines: from the corners of the mouth to the earlobes, from the wings of the nose to the temples, from the middle of the forehead to the temples,from the center of the chin to the earlobes, from the middle of the upper lip to the upper part of the auricle, from the nose bridge along the wings of the nose to the nostrils, from the inner corner of the eye to the outer, and then from the outer corner to the nose.
- Every massage line, work 2-3 times.
- You can carry out manipulations simultaneously with two hands, this will enhance the effect.
- To take an ice cube in your hand, use a dense tissue napkin, otherwise you will get frostbite of your fingers.
- To avoid hypothermia, do not hold the cube in one place for more than 3-5 seconds, constantly drive them across the face.
- After the procedure, do not wash off the face and wipe the skin with a towel.
- Perform procedures regularly: in the morning and in the evening, every day.
- Do not re-freeze the composition, all its useful properties will be lost.
Who are such procedures contraindicated?
We list the contraindications to the use of cosmetic ice:
- Skin damage, wounds.
- Some skin diseases such as psoriasis, eczema and others.
- Diseases associated with the expansion or contraction of blood vessels, for example, rosacea.
In all these cases, it is better to abstain from using ice.
Use cosmetic ice and see how your skin will change and transform.
How to deal with nightmares
Britney Spears repeated the image from her clip 20 years ago
If movie heroines wore items from new collections
Sleeping Cat Pillow
Results of the contest Fashionable look