How to lose weight with beans?
One of the important elements of the preferred number of diets is the calorie count. After all, their reduction in the diet leads to getting rid of excess weight (of course, not without physical activity).
To check the calorie content of foods and dishes today there are a huge number of tables, diaries and mobile applications. We also looked at one of these to find out how high-calorie the beans are.
The least “dangerous” for the figure turned out to be leguminous legumes (24 kcal total), followed by the red variety - 93 kcal, and the white variety - 102 kcal. It is worth considering that in the dried product, this figure is twice as much. But this does not prohibit the beans to be a great diet product.
Beans for slimming
Incredibly, statistics say that in a year about 2 million people in the world die from obesity and diseases that have arisen as a result of it. That is why those who suffer from the presence of extra pounds and want to maintain their own health (and even life), are trying to find for themselves the optimal food system.
Bean diet does not instantly save you from the folds on the sides and abdomen, but gradually helps to achieve this, bringing more benefits to the body.
According to research by American scientists, beans contain substances that prevent the normal and complete absorption of carbohydrates. The latter, in turn, are derived by the body almost in its original form, and do not turn into fat reserves.
But these are not all advantages:
- Amino acids that make up legumes help to actively burn fat, and carbohydrates derived from them are completely absorbed by the body.
- A nourishing product - what you need when losing weight, so that the hand does not reach for another snack. And the beans cope with this task with a bang, besides adding energy.
- The rich composition (potassium, calcium, iron, vitamins) has a positive effect on the metabolic processes, which is very important in the process of weight loss.
- Reduce blood sugar levels? Easily! Such a diet is recommended even for those who suffer from diabetes.
- Many power systems include fairly expensive components. But this is not about our methodology.Beans are affordable, and you can find it at any time of the year, which greatly facilitates the achievement of the goal.
But is everything so perfect? Of course, this system has its drawbacks:
- For those who are not used to drinking a lot of fluids, such a diet can turn into problems. In particular, constipation.
- The rules of such a power supply system are quite strict, and they need to be followed without fail if you really want to get a result. Upon completion of the course can not immediately move on to the usual food. For some time, you will still have to replace the usual side dishes with legumes.
- How not to twist, but the beans are still difficult to digest the product, because before starting a diet you should consult a doctor, especially if you have noticed problems with the gastrointestinal tract. Frequent satellites can be bloating and increased gas formation.
Rules are the key to success.
The duration of the bean diet is 7 days. During this time, you can lose from 2 to 7 kg. Meals should be in an equal amount of time, and this principle is important to adhere to. This will help stimulate the digestive system and speed up the process of losing weight.
The ban on this time will be flour and sweet foods, carbonated drinks and any alcohol. Sugar intake must be minimized. As for coffee, avid fans of this drink are allowed to drink no more than two small cups a day without sugar.
To help the intestines, you can drink kefir before bedtime.
What to eat?
At the heart of the menu - boiled beans. But you can alternate it with canned food. In addition, it is allowed to use sour-milk products, fresh or stewed vegetables, low-fat fish, eggs, chicken breast, porridges, fruits - apples, bananas, oranges.
You should not be limited to boiled products. You can bake and stew meat, fish and vegetables, make freshly squeezed juice from apples and carrots, fruit salads, cook light broths, cook an omelette.
Dried fruits or nuts with honey are suitable for snacking.
Who should not try?
Restrictions on food and the transition to a new food system is always stressful for the body, so think carefully before giving them a start. Pay attention to contraindications:
- diseases of the heart and blood vessels;
- diseases of the stomach and pancreas;
- urolithiasis disease.
Before the start of the diet is also worth preparing the body, and gradually reduce the calorie intake and portion size.
The bean diet is one of the most benign. It does not provide for strict restrictions, and the products included in its composition include a sufficient number of useful substances. This makes it safe for health, subject to all rules.
Be healthy and beautiful!
How to choose a manufacturer
Crochet sets - hats and scarf
Gold in crystal
Making a snow globe
Flowers delivery in Kemerovo
Candy Arrows: HOT or NOT
Where better to celebrate the New Year: in Russia or abroad