Barry Carter On Ormus Monoatomic Gold & How It Can Improve Your Health
How to Improve Your Health with Golden Milk
Golden milk is a healthy beverage that is popular in India and Japan and has Ayurvedic origins dating back thousands of years.Golden milk contains turmeric, a spice that has been found to have many benefits, such as reducing inflammation, increasing digestive health, and lowering cholesterol. To use golden milk for health benefits, combine it with black pepper and a fat (such as coconut oil) for maximum absorption, and drink daily.
Making Golden Milk
Make golden paste.Golden paste is the base of your golden milk. To make golden paste, mix ¼ cup of turmeric powder, ⅛ cup of ground black pepper, and 2 tablespoon (29.6 ml) of melted coconut oil. Place them in a saucepan. Place the saucepan on medium high heat. Stir the mixtures constantly until it becomes a thick paste.
- You can use ghee or grass-fed butter in place of coconut oil.
- The mixture becomes a paste very fast. Don’t walk away from the stove while you are making it.
- After cooling, place the paste in a jar in the fridge.
- You can put the golden paste in any dish you’d like, not just golden milk.
Make golden milk with powder.You can make golden milk with turmeric powder if you don’t have any golden paste. To do this, gather ½ teaspoon of turmeric, ¼ teaspoon of ground black pepper, ½ teaspoon of coconut oil, and 1 cup of nondairy milk, such as almond milk.
- Heat the milk on low, then add the turmeric, pepper, and coconut oil. Continue heating the milk under it is steaming.
- You can add cardamom and cinnamon for added flavor. Put those into the milk before the turmeric, and then strain the milk before drinking. You can also add honey to taste.
- Make sure to stir often as you drink to keep the ingredients mixed together. They will separate if left too long.
- This recipe will yield one serving of golden milk.
Make golden milk with golden paste.Mix ¼ teaspoon of your golden paste with two cups of unsweetened almond milk in a saucepan. Let it simmer on low heat until it is combined. Stir in honey to taste.
- You can also add a tablespoon of fresh ginger or a cinnamon stick if you wish.
Prepare golden milk with fresh turmeric root.You also have the option to make golden milk with turmeric root instead of ground turmeric powder. To do this, start with a one inch piece of fresh turmeric root. Grate or crush the root. Then, add to one cup of almond milk, ½ cup of coconut oil, and ⅛ cup of ground black pepper.
- Place the mixture in a saucepan and bring to boil. Then, let the mixture simmer for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and pour the milk into a cup to enjoy immediately.
Increasing the Effectiveness
Add ground black pepper to help your body absorb the turmeric.The curcumin in turmeric doesn’t get absorbed into the body easily. The curcumin is metabolized by your body before the body can absorb any of the beneficial nutrients. To help with this, add black pepper to slow down your body’s metabolism of the curcumin.
- According to one study, adding 20 mg of piperine found in black pepper to 2 g of curcumin can increase the availability in the body by 2,000%.
Combine turmeric with coconut oil.The curcumin in turmeric is fat-soluble. This means that the without a fat source, the curcumin will be more difficult to digest or absorb. To help with this, combine the turmeric in your golden milk with coconut oil.
- The coconut oil provides a fat to help the curcumin absorb into the body.
Add herbal supplements.The simplicity of golden milk lends itself to customization — feel free to get creative with your recipe. Try adding liquid herbal extracts of ginseng for energy, holy basil leaf to reduce stress, or ginger to reduce inflammation.
- You could also try blending it with 1 tablespoon of goji berry powder to add antioxidants, or add whole, pitted dates instead of honey to sweeten.
Put golden paste into other foods.The base of golden milk is golden paste. Golden paste combines turmeric, coconut oil, and black pepper, which increases the absorption of the curcumin in the turmeric. If you don’t want to drink golden milk every day, try putting golden paste in other foods for the same benefit.
- For example, you can put golden paste into your rice, peanut butter, yogurt, or even guacamole. Try it in casseroles or with pasta.
Using Golden Milk to Improve Health
Learn what golden milk is.Golden milk is milk that has been mixed with turmeric and coconut oil. Generally, non-dairy milk is used. Golden milk is popular with people who do cleanses, as well as practitioners of traditional Chinese medicine. This drink is believed to reduce inflammation, boost the immune system, and improve digestion.
- Any non-dairy milk can be used for the golden milk. Generally almond or coconut milk is used.
Know the benefits of golden milk.The main ingredient in golden milk is turmeric. Turmeric is known for its health benefits. The beneficial part of turmeric is the main active ingredient, curcumin. According to research, turmeric helps to:
- Reduce inflammation
- Boost the immune system
- Improve memory
- Improve digestive disorders
- Prevent type 2 diabetes
- Detox the liver and reduce the risk of liver disease
- Reduce cholesterol levels
- Prevent cancer
Drink golden milk at night.Golden milk is a good beverage to have later at night. It helps with digestion and doesn’t contain any caffeine. It tastes similar to a chai tea, so you can have the taste without staying up all night.
- You can drink golden milk daily for maximum benefits.
QuestionCan I use vegetable oil instead of coconut oil to make golden milk?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerI wouldn't recommend it. Vegetable oils are hydrogenated and include trans fats, defeating the purpose of the milk. While coconut oil has saturated fats, they have a type called medium chain triglycerides (MCT), which are digested easily and burned for energy without spiking your blood sugar levels. If you don't have coconut oil, skip it all together. The milk may not satisfy you as much because of the lack of fat, but you'll still get the benefits of the spices. If you have them, try adding coconut or almond milk, ghee (clarified butter), or grass-fed butter. Also here's a tip: if you're adding turmeric, add a pinch of black pepper (activates the turmeric).Thanks!
QuestionWhy do I feel tired the day after drinking golden milk at night?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerIf you are using regular milk to make this, you could have some sensitivity to lactose. If you are using something like almond milk or soy, you could also have a mild nut allergy.Thanks!
Video: Improve Your Eyesight Doing This | Homemade Health Without Medicines | Gold Star Health
What 65 Celebrities Wore to the AirportRecently
These 3 Current Shoe Trends Are So Diana Circa 1993
RESERVED FallWinter 2014-2015 Campaign
How to Make Bread Upma
The dirtiest places in airports are not in the bathroom
Meaningful work sounds good, but it isnt enough, says business coach
Gwyneth Paltrow: Met Ball Was Not Fun
10 Best Budget Hair Oils Available In India
Trendy Women’s Pants Spring-Summer 2019
Foot-Strengthening Exercises to Fight Pain
How to Have an Enjoyable Sex Life During Your Senior Years
How to Make Bridal Bouquets