TOTAL Makeover Transformation Before + After Feat. Vanity Planet Vibrating Flat Iron
How to Have a Major Makeover During the Summer
Changing Your Appearance
Get in shape.If you weren't in great shape during the previous school year, then get in shape! Eat healthier foods, and exercise!
- If you don't like to exercise, there are some fun ways to still get it in like swimming, running with friends, dancing, and you can even burn calories while cooking and shopping!
- People will really notice when you go back to school.
Get fabulous hair.All through the summer keep your hair clean by shampoo and conditioning every two days, or every day. You can even buy a hair mask to use occasionally.
- If you want, you can even get a new cut! But at least make sure that a couple days before school starts you get a haircut to get rid of split ends.
- You should also get your eyebrows done professionally at a beauty salon and start straightening or curling your hair if you'd like to.
Get beautiful skin.If you don't already, you could start shaving. Also, consider getting a tan. Coming back to school with a nice summer glow is sure to impress!
- You can achieve a safe tan either by getting a spray tan or by using a tanning lotion. Stay away from tanning beds, which will really harm your skin.
- Never go out in the sun without using sunscreen. (Don't tan if you're already tanned.) Also, use lotion every night for rich, soft skin. Shower daily.
Get a flawless face.If you have freckles, love them! Freckles make you look sun-kissed. But if you don't like them, use sunscreen or try washing your face with lemon juice.
- Get rid of acne. Do this by washing your face twice everyday and giving yourself a facial once in a while. Keep your face soft by using an oil-free moisturizer.
Get makeup savvy.You don't need a lot, but you should get a tinted moisturizer (works as a foundation), concealer, blush, bronzer, lipgloss and mascara. These items will really make a difference in your look.
Get a mani-pedi.For fingernails, give yourself a manicure every two weeks by soaking, cleaning, cutting, and filing them, and then either apply nail polish or leave them plain.
- A french manicure always looks good on fingernails. For toenails, do the same thing except make sure you paint them a color, which always looks better.
- Keep your hands and feet soft by applying lotion too.
Get a new wardrobe.Shop 'til you drop! Get some cute items and make sure your style is neat, tidy, and it can really affect your summer makeover!
Changing Your Attitude
Be confident.One of the most important way to change your attitude and become a better, more popular person is to have confidence in yourself.
- Confidence is so important -- it allows you to get involved with things at school, make new friends and take more risks. It makes you feel good about yourself and reminds you that your opinion matters and your voice should be heard.
- However, gaining confidence is not the easiest thing in the world if you're a naturally shy person -- so fake it til you make it! Push yourself to get out there more and soon the confidence will come.
- Giving your appearance a makeover (like in the section above) will also help you to feel good about yourself and gain confidence.
Be compassionate.Being compassionate for others is another important attitude trait, especially in school where it can be easy to get carried away and unintentionally hurt another person's feelings.
- Make an effort to think about what you're about to say before you open your mouth. Try to imagine being in the other person's place and how you would you feel if someone said something unkind or inconsiderate to you?
- However, being compassionate extends beyond words -- you should also be compassionate in your actions. If someone's sitting alone at lunch, ask them to join your group. If someone drops their books in the hallway, help them to pick them up. Treat others as you would like to be treated.
Be happy.No one wants to be around a sad, lonely person, so brighten up a bit and you'll find it much easier to make new friends!
- Try to smile more -- studies have shown that smiling makes you both more attractive and more approachable to other people -- so flash those pearly whites. The more you smile, the more you'll see people smiling back at you.
- Try to get involved in things you enjoy and that will make you feel happier overall. Join a karate club, take an acting class or do some volunteer work -- whatever floats your boat. You'll feel much happier and fulfilled as a result, and other people will notice
QuestionHow can I build my abs?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerJust exercise for about 20 minutes each day. Do stomach-centered exercises, such as crunches,sit ups, planks etc.Thanks!
QuestionWhat if I'm in England and my summer is shorter and I have a uniform and can't wear makeup to school?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerTry accessorizing with jewelry and testing out new hairstyles. You can still eat healthy and exercise and maintain a nice personality.Thanks!
QuestionWhat if I just want to lose weight, even if I don't have the money, privacy, or products?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerYou can look up online videos that will show you how to do it in your bedroom. If you have a dog, walking it is a casual way of staying active. Cycling to locations will also burn calories. Make sure you eat the right things, but don't restrict yourself too much, because that can cause bloating.Thanks!
QuestionI am too skinny to fit into anything, and I don't think my mom would let me buy any of the products mentioned in this article. I already have a tough exercise plan written out for the summer. What else can I do?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerYou could get a new haircut, or dye your hair. Experiment with different styles of clothes. You can look really pretty naturally -- just be yourself.Thanks!
QuestionWhat if my mother won't let me use makeup?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerYou could try showing her the pros and cons of makeup to convince her to let you try it. You could also pick up more responsibilities and chores around the house to prove that you're old and mature enough to wear makeup. That being said, a lot of these tips don't use makeup, so you could just focus on the other tips.Thanks!
QuestionWhat if I was known previously as a shy silly, and now want to change my attitude?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerIf you want to change, no one should stop you from doing so, If you are confident and ready on the outside, you will be on the inside. The past already happened, but you have the ability to be different if you want to in the future.Thanks!
How do I convince my parents to buy me things for a makeover?
Ask a Question
200 characters left
Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered.
- Don't cover yourself in makeup! Show the true beauty in yourself!
- Flip through some magazines to see the latest trends, and think about how you could implement them in your style. There are also a lot of “how-to” articles about how to do your hair, eyebrows, make-up, and nails.
- Go to a make-up counter at the mall and have the representative show you some make-up tricks and advice to get the look you want. They are often very helpful and free of charge.
- Consult your close friends and family to figure out what hairstyle would look best on you. Flip through magazines and find a celebrity’s hairstyle that you would like to emulate. Take this picture to your hairdresser, and take her advice as well.
- You do not have to spend a fortune on clothes. There are many good-looking clothes at discount stores and on sale racks.
- Get out of your comfort zone and try things you never thought you would.
- You may want to go to a nutritionist to figure out a diet that works for you.
- Before starting an exercise routine, go to a physician. You may also want to consult a personal trainer to instruct you on the best exercise program for your needs.
- Don't change anything.Just improve what you already have.
- Most people opt for bangs to make a drastic change to their appearance but don't get a fringe or bangs unless you can make plenty of time in the morning to wash and straighten it. If you are very busy in school, the sweat can make your hair look greasy. Think before you get them because you could regret it as it doesn't always look the way it did coming out of the salon.
Video: ‘Oh my!’ Moms Get Major Transformations In Ambush Makeover | TODAY
Book Bed: A Look Inside Japans Book Store Hotel
Now Playing: 6 New Rules of Wearing Sweatpants
Drake Bells 2 million house was put into foreclosure when he couldnt pay the bills
How To Lose Weight At The Grocery Store
Surya Heirloom HLM-6004 Area Rug - HLM6004-8RD
Watermelon with Citrus Mascarpone
How to Treat Anorexia with Brain Stimulation
How to Divide Polynomials Using Synthetic Division
15Striking Changes inNorth and South Korea After70 Years ofSeparation
Capsule Wardrobe Additions: Autumn 2014
How to Melt Glass Bottles
Date: 06.12.2018, 22:21 / Views: 53142