How to make fresh from different fruits and vegetables?
Many of us love fruit drinks. And the most useful of all is fresh. And what is it? And how to properly cook and use it?
What it is?
Fresh - this is fresh juice. This drink is incredibly useful, because unlike the store juice in bottles and packages, it does not contain preservatives. And the concentration of nutrients and active ingredients in it just rolls over, because the juice is not subjected to heat treatment and purification. In general, fresh juice is a real health drink.
Of what do?
Freshes are usually made from vegetables, berries and fruits. As for fruits, citrus fruits (especially oranges) and apples are most often used. Berries are used almost any, because they all differ juiciness. Some prefer vegetable fresh from carrots, tomatoes, celery and other ingredients. Anyway, the main component should be juicy, ripe, fresh and high-quality.
To make the drink as useful as possibleUse seasonal fruits, vegetables, and berries purchased from large, trusted stores or officially registered fairs or markets. And it is best to purchase such products from friends and proven vendors, for example, friends or neighbors who have and contain a garden.
How to cook?
There are several ways to make fresh juice:
- The most convenient way to make fresh juices is to use a juicer. And it is better to buy one that can squeeze the juice from both fruits and vegetables and from berries with stones.
- If you do not have a juicer, you can do without it, but in this case it will be very problematic to get fresh juice, and the amount of juice will be much smaller. Squeeze the juice out of citrus fruits can be the power of their own hands. Just cut the fruit into several slices and squeeze them one by one in the hands above the glass. Make an effort to squeeze out all the juice. Squeeze berries, such as cherries, raspberries, strawberries or cherries, you can also hands. But first wrap them in a piece of cloth or gauze folded several times so that the pulp does not get into the juice.
- Much more complicated things are with hard fruits and vegetables, such as apples, beets, carrots and others. They first need to grind.You can simply chop the vegetable or fruit with a knife, but it is more convenient and efficient to use a blender. If there is no such device, take a regular grinder. Crush the fruit so that the pulp gives juice. Then squeeze the mash through gauze or cloth.
How to prepare the components?
The main stages of preparation:
- First select the appropriate berries, fruits or vegetables. Use the most juicy and ripe (perhaps even ripe). Do not take rotten, spoiled or stained, their juice will not be useful and tasty.
- Wash all the components thoroughly, otherwise the freshness will not only not be useful, but will also cause health damage, because a lot of bacteria live on the surface of fruits, berries and vegetables.
- It is advisable to remove the bones. But if you use a modern juicer or squeeze with your hands, then this is not necessary. The skin can not be removed, it does not hurt (unless, of course, not very dense, hard and thick).
- Now grind the ingredients or immediately start pressing, if you use a juicer or make fresh from citrus fruits.
The remaining pulp can be used to make compote or jelly.
How to do?
How to cook healthy and tasty fresh? We offer you proven recipes.
The benefits of orange juice are invaluable, this is a real vitamin cocktail. The content of vitamin C in this juice is especially high, and it is necessary for normal functioning of the immune system, normalization of blood coagulability, and also strengthening of the vascular walls.
In addition, oranges contain beta-carotene, which accelerates the processes of regeneration, protects against the negative effects of free radicals, and also slows down the aging process, improves eyesight and the mucous membranes and skin.
To make fresh oranges, cut them into slices and squeeze the juice.
Be careful when using this drink! First, do not drink it on an empty stomach, as the acid contained in it can irritate the mucous walls of the digestive organs. Secondly, do not abuse, as an excess of beta-carotene in the body can lead to staining of the skin in yellow. Enough one cup a day.
To begin, we list the beneficial properties of apple fresh. First, there is a lot of vitamin C in apples.Secondly, these fruits are rich in pectins, which improve digestion and cleanse the body of toxins and slags. Thirdly, apple juice contains iron, so it should be used to prevent anemia.
How to cook?
- Wash and peel the apples, remove the cores.
- Grate the fruit or chop in a blender.
- Transfer the resulting applesauce into cheesecloth or cloth and squeeze the juice.
Remember that the apple juice contains acids, so do not drink it in large quantities and on an empty stomach.
Fresh celery is useful for losing weight, because it contains only 20 calories per 100 ml. In addition, celery contains a large amount of vitamins of group B, which are responsible for cell renewal and metabolic processes. Also included are magnesium that is useful for the nervous system, vitamin K that normalizes blood clotting, zinc, pectins and many other beneficial substances that eliminate inflammation.
How to cook?
- Wash, clean and cut the root of the celery together with the leaves (you can grind it on a blender).
- Put it all in a bowl and remember well with a spoon so that the juice starts to stand out.
- Now squeeze the rest of the juice through a cloth or gauze.
Fresh celery can be drunk daily after a meal or instead of a snack.
As part of cherries can detect a lot of nutrients. There is potassium strengthening the heart muscle; fiber that removes toxins and toxins from the body; copper, necessary for blood formation and formation of new cells; iron, normalizing the level of hemoglobin in the blood; vitamin C; carotene and many other macro-and micronutrients, as well as vitamins. By the way, cherries contain substances that stimulate the production of the hormone of joy - serotonin.
How to cook?
- Wash the cherries.
- Divide each berry into two parts, remove the bones.
- Squeeze the juice through the cloth gauze, folded several times.
Drink a glass of fresh juice a day, preferably after a meal.
Beetroot fresh will help strengthen the immune system, improve digestion, improve blood composition, normalize blood pressure in hypertension, strengthen vascular walls, improve blood circulation and lymph flow, slow down the aging process, as well as normalize the thyroid gland and endocrine system.
Cooking fresh beet is easy:
- Wash and peel the beets.
- Rub it on a fine grater.
- Place the pulp in a cloth and squeeze out the juice.
You can drink a glass of beetroot fresh in a day.
Drink fresh on health and with pleasure!
How to whiten tulle at home
Egg shell. From this seemingly banal material, real masterpieces are obtained
Honey Cinnamon and Pecan Buns
How to choose a manufacturer