How to cook cheesecakes Dyukana?
- Preparation time:10 minutes
- Cooking time:5 minutes
How to cook cheesecakes Dukan
Dietary cheesecakes are obtained low-fat and tender. The secret to cooking is in the ingredients, namely:
- sugar is not used; instead, natural sugar substitutes are put in place, for example, fructose;
- cottage cheese choose granular low-fat, up to 2%, cheesecakes then turn out lush;
- flour and semolina do not add, instead they put starch or bran.
Fry cheesecakes in a frying pan with a thick bottom and non-stick coating, the oil is almost not added. You do not need to cook a sweet dish, you can bake salted products with greens.
Dukan cheesecake recipe
Cooking options baking set. Those who follow the Dukan diet should know that it consists of three stages. On the first one you can eat cheesecakes, cooked according to the classic recipe.They consist of cottage cheese, eggs, bran and a sugar substitute. In the second stage of the diet, you can eat cheesecakes with berries or greens, and in the third stage, starch is put into the dough instead of bran during cooking.
We give a classic recipe for cheesecakes. Starch can take only corn, bran suitable oat or wheat.
- Beat the egg until thick foam and add sugar substitute to it.
- Pour cottage cheese, vanillin, baking powder, salt and bran. Mix well to get a homogeneous mass.
- Form cheesecakes and fry for 3 minutes. on both sides until golden brown.
Pour the ready dish with yogurt or sour cream. When frying, add just a couple of drops of vegetable oil, otherwise the cheesecakes will be high-calorie.
You can cook such pastries in the oven. Use for baking molds, cooking time - 25 minutes. at 180 C.
Recipe cheesecakes with berries on Ducan
Such a dish does not harm the figure, since it is prepared according to the recipe of Ducane.
- 250 g low-fat cottage cheese;
- 2 tbsp. l oat bran;
- 2 tbsp. l goji berries;
- sugar substitute;
- a pinch of sea salt.
If you replace at least one ingredient, such as low-fat cottage cheese for fat, you get the usual cheesecakes, not dietary.
- Soak berries for 40 minutes.
- Beat the egg.
- Pound cottage cheese.
- Add egg, bran, sugar substitute and salt to it.
- Pour into the curd mass of berries.
- Form cheesecakes and 20 min. bake in the oven at 180 C.
Prepare the dish not only in the oven, but in the slow cooker and steamed.
You can make recipes for cheesecakes according to Dyukan by yourself, but the main ingredients should be left unchanged. Otherwise, the dish will not be dietary.
What is the current in the outlet
Electronic Cigarette: Harm or Benefit
Incredible and beautiful makeup for the New Year (26 photos)
Crochet sets - hats and scarf
What hormones are female
Fashionable and stylish vests 2013-2014 years (10 photos)
Watermelon peel marmalade is a simple and incredible dessert
Care croton (codiaum) at home