How to cook a real barbecue sauce?
If you like to cook a barbecue, then for sure you will be interested to know how you can supplement such delicious dishes. This will help in this special sauce, which is quite possible to cook at home.
What it is?
Barbeque sauce is a special dressing, which is served to dishes cooked in this way. His homeland, as well as the very method of heat treatment, which involves frying on embers, is America. But today it is popular in many other countries. The main ingredients are tomatoes, sugar, vinegar, as well as pepper and other additives.
How to cook?
If you want to know the secrets of cooking, then below are simple and more interesting options.
This barbecue sauce is very easy to prepare. You will need the following ingredients:
- half a cup of ketchup or tomato paste;
- five tablespoons of apple cider vinegar;
- three tablespoons of sugar;
- half a glass of water;
- a teaspoon of salt;
- teaspoon chili.
- First mix the tomato paste or ketchup with water to form a homogeneous mass.
- Next, add all the other components, move the mixture into a closing container and actively shake so that everything is well mixed.
- Serve the sauce!
This sauce will get more piquant, it consists of the following ingredients:
- seven tablespoons of tomato paste;
- tablespoon of natural liquid honey;
- half a teaspoon of granulated garlic or two cloves of fresh;
- a third of a teaspoon of red ground pepper;
- four tablespoons of wine vinegar;
- 2/3 teaspoon salt.
Cooking is simple:
- In a fairly deep bowl, put the right amount of tomato paste, add vinegar and honey, mix everything thoroughly.
- Next, put in a container of granulated garlic or fresh (of course, pre-peeled and chopped), pepper and salt.
- Stir everything again and serve to the barbecue dishes.
This recipe will allow you to cook a very unusual sauce. You will need the following components:
- 300 or 400 grams of ripe tomatoes;
- five fairly large onions;
- one tablespoon of brown sugar;
- three tablespoons of vegetable oil (you can use olive oil);
- five tablespoons of wine vinegar;
- 2/3 cup apple cider vinegar;
- two tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce;
- about seven cloves of garlic;
- a teaspoon of chili powder;
- a pinch of ground cumin.
- Tomatoes need to be peeled. It will turn out quickly and easily if you first literally half a minute to immerse them in boiling water, then the skins will simply be removed. Next, cut the tomatoes into small cubes.
- Peel the onions, finely grind. Garlic must be cleaned and chopped, for example, in a garlic press.
- In a frying pan, warm the oil well, fry onion until soft and light golden. Then add sugar and all spices, then mix for about a minute.
- Now put the tomatoes in the pan, add vinegar. Reduce heat to a minimum and boil the mixture for about half an hour.
- Add chopped garlic, then sweat the sauce for about five minutes and remove from the stove. Allow it to cool and serve.
This sauce will be moderately spicy, piquant and appetizing. To make it you will need:
- 1.5 cups of tomato paste;
- two-thirds of a glass of sugar (it's best to use brown);
- tablespoon of mustard powder;
- half a glass of wine vinegar (use red or pink if possible);
- tablespoon of paprika;
- two tablespoons of soy sauce;
- a third of a teaspoon of black pepper;
- tablespoon of salt.
- Put sugar in a bowl and pour it with vinegar. Mix components well to dissolve everything.
- Add tomato paste, whisk or mix with a whisk or regular fork.
- Add the remaining ingredients: soy sauce, paprika, salt and pepper. Once again, everything is actively and thoroughly mixed.
- The sauce is ready!
This homemade barbecue sauce will also be quite sharp. And to prepare it, prepare:
- hot peppers;
- a glass of ketchup;
- small lemon;
- tablespoon mustard;
- two large onions;
- tablespoon of granulated sugar;
- two tablespoons of Tabasco sauce;
- half a glass of olive oil (or use sunflower oil);
- three tablespoons of apple cider vinegar;
- half a teaspoon of ground tarragon;
- half a glass of water;
- two teaspoons of chili sauce (or a teaspoon of powder);
- two teaspoons of salt;
- half a teaspoon of red pepper powder.
- Pour the oil into the pan, warm it.
- Chop onions or even scroll through a meat grinder, place in a frying pan.
- Add tomato paste and vinegar to the onions. Cook everything, stirring for about a minute.
- Put chili sauce, salt and pepper, sugar, Tabasco sauce, water, mustard, tarragon, squeeze lemon juice.
- Fry everything for a couple of minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Finely chop the hot peppers, add to the dish and it.
- Cook all together for about three minutes, then cover the pan with a lid and let the sauce brew.
How and with what to submit?
Usually barbecue sauce is served with various products fried on coals, such as chicken wings, shanks or breast, lamb or beef ribs, duck. And although the dressing is ideally combined with dishes from poultry and meat, it is possible to experiment with fish or vegetables, it all depends on your taste preferences.
The feeding methods can also be different. For example, you can simply pour the sauce into a large bowl and place it in the center of the dish with ready-made snacks. You can pour it into portions.And you can use the bottle so that each guest can take it and put the required amount.
Prepare a spicy sauce of barbecue and serve it to dishes cooked on coals!
Candy Arrows: HOT or NOT
How to find and search for a job - professional advice from HR managers
Crochet tank top
The surrealistic bronze statues of a talented Spanish sculptor convey devastating human despair
How to clean the bath at home
Wooden entrance doors
With what is better to wear a bright, red dress