How To Contact PayPal Customer Support 2017
How to Contact PayPal
You can contact PayPal by phone or e-mail. Either process will be easiest if you log into your PayPal account before beginning, but you can still get in touch with customer service even if you are unable or unwilling to do so.
Contact PayPal by Phone
Log into PayPal.Navigate to the and enter your username and password. Hit the “Log In” button to sign into your account and be redirected to your Account Summary page.
- If you have a PayPal account, logging into your account is strongly recommended since it should provide you with help quicker. You can still contact PayPal by phone if you are not logged in or if you do not have an account, however.
Go to theContactpage.Scroll to the bottom of the Account Summary page and look for the "Contact" link at the bottom of that page. Click on the link to be redirected to the .
- Note that the “Contact” link should appear at the bottom of any PayPal page, so you should be able to navigate to the Help Center even if you don't start from your Account Summary page.
Click on theCall Uslink.Look for the "Call Us" link near the top of the Help Center main page. Click on this link to be redirected to the phone inquiry instruction page.
- If you haven't logged in yet, you'll be prompted to do so now. Either sign in by clicking on the "Log In" button, or scroll down to the "Contact Us as a Guest" header and click on "Help Center as a Guest."
Obtain your one-time passcode.You should see the words "One-time passcode" on the phone inquiry instruction page. Below those words, there should be a number enclosed by an orange border. This number is your personalized passcode.
- Each passcode is unique and temporary; passcodes expire after 60 minutes. If you cannot contact PayPal before the time limit runs out, you'll need to start the process over and obtain a new passcode before trying again.
- Using your passcode should help speed up the contact process, getting you the answers you need at a faster pace. When using PayPal as a guest, however, you willnotreceive a personalized passcode. Simply proceed to the next step and call the Help Center without one.
Call the PayPal phone number.Dial the PayPal Help Center at1-888-221-1161. When prompted, enter your one-time passcode (if applicable) and continue through the remaining phone prompts to be redirected to an operator or an appropriate recorded answer.
- If you need to call from outside the United States, dial1-402-935-2050.
- When calling Monday through Friday, place your call between 4:00 AM and 10:00 PM (Pacific Time). When calling Saturday or Sunday, place your call between 6:00 AM and 8:00 PM (Pacific Time). These hours may change during certain holidays.
Contact PayPal by E-mail Using a Log-In
Log into PayPal.Visit the . Enter your username and password, then click the “Log In” button to sign into your account and go to your Account Summary page.
- Logging into your account is strongly recommended when possible. If you do not have an account or are having difficulties logging into it, review the “Contact PayPal by E-Mail Without Using a Log-In” section of this article to find out how to contact PayPal by e-mail without signing in.
Go to theContactpage.Look for the "Contact" link at the bottom of your Account Summary page. Click on that link to be redirected to the .
- Note that you should be able to locate the “Contact” link at the bottom of any PayPal page, even if you aren't currently on your Account Summary page.
Click on theEmail Uslink.Locate the "Email Us" link near the top of the Help Center page. Click on this link to be redirected to the Website contact form.
- If you haven't logged in yet, you'll be prompted to do so now.
Choose a topic and sub-topic.You should see two drop-down boxes on the "Email Us" page. Select a primary topic from the "Choose a topic" box, then choose a secondary sub-topic from the "Choose a sub-topic" box.
- Sub-topics are specific to their respective topics; in other words, you'll need to select a topic before the form presents its list of sub-topics, and these sub-topics will vary from topic to topic.
- Possible topics include:
- Bank Account/Credit Card
- PayPal Credit
- Business Solutions
- My Account
- Negative Balance/Limitations
- PayPal Extras MasterCard
- PayPal Debit Card
- Product and Features
- Report Fraud/Prohibit Use
- Sending/Receiving Money
- Student Accounts
- PayPal MyCash(C) Card
- Refund/Cancel a Payment
Type your message.Once you choose a topic and sub-topic, the message text box will appear. Click inside the box and type your question, complaint, or comment using specific detail.
- Provide as much information as possible in the body of your message. It will be much easier for the Help Center to resolve your problem when you describe it thoroughly.
Click the "Send" button.Double-check your topic, sub-topic, and message. If everything looks correct, hit the "Send" button beneath the message box to send your message.
- A customer service representative from PayPal should respond to your message shortly, usually within 1 or 2 business days. The reply should be sent to the e-mail address linked to your PayPal account.
Contact PayPal by E-Mail Without Using a Log-In
Visit the Help Center.Visit PayPal and navigate directly to the page by clicking on the "Contact" link at the bottom of any PayPal page.
Click on theEmail Uslink.Look for the "Email Us" link near the top of the Help Center main page. Click on this link to be redirected to the appropriate page.
- You'll be prompted to log in; doing so is recommended when possible. If you are unable to sign into an account, however, proceed with the next step.
Go to the guest contact form.If you are unable to log into your PayPal account or would otherwise like to proceed as a guest, click on the "Having problems logging in?" link beneath the "Contact Us As a Guest" header.
- While you're technically supposed to use that link only if you are unable to sign into your PayPal account, you can still try using it if you don't have an account yet.
- Note that you may also see a link stating "contact Help Center as a guest." Clicking on this link will show you the Help Center phone number, however, and will not redirect you to an e-mail form.
Enter your contact information.You'll need to provide your first name, last name, and e-mail address in the first three text boxes, respectively, on the "Problems logging in?" contact form.
- If you have a PayPal account but are currently unable to sign into it, use the name and e-mail address linked to that account when filling out the form.
Type your message.After providing your contact information, click inside the "Message" text box and type your full question or concern.
- Provide as much detail as possible when filling out this form so that PayPal can resolve the issue in a prompt, efficient manner.
Click theSendbutton.Verify that your information is correct, then click on the "Send" button beneath the contact form to submit your message.
QuestionI'm sorry but this systym doesn't work. I cannot find a link where I can contact Paypal without logging in, when this is my problem.wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerGo to paypal.com. Scroll to the bottom and click "Help & Contact." Click "Call customer support." Click "Call as guest." There will be a phone number.Thanks!
Is a password always necessary before Paypal will bill an amount from an account?
- If you receive a suspicious email from a source claiming to be PayPal, forward that e-mail to. The Help Center will review the contents of the message and let you know if it is real or a scam.
- Consider checking the Frequently Asked Questions section of PayPal's for current articles before sending an e-mail or calling PayPal, especially when you have a relatively general question. Doing so will usually provide answers faster.
Video: how to contact Paypal Support for free كيفية الإتصال بفريق دعم بايبال مجانا
Enter for the Chance to Score a Totally Free Family Vacation
DIET IN A DAY: MAX WHITLOCK
9 Amazing Benefits Of Panaway Essential Oil
8Morning Habits WeShould Say Goodbye toOnce and for All
How to Execute a Leg Curl
Our Top 10 Bright Pink LipColors
Victoria Beckham New Collection, Spring-Summer 2015
Justin Bieber Cancels Meet and Greets Because Theyre Making Him Depressed
The One Thing: Clarisonic Skin CleansingSystem
How to do damage control
All hail the power suit, your summer party style solution
How to Do a Resection With a Map and Compass