How to clean suede folk remedies
Clothes and shoes made of suede enjoy unchanged consumer demand, and is distinguished by a special charm, beauty and convenience. It gives women a personality, and helps men to emphasize the flawless taste.
However, suede clothes are capricious and need attention. Buying an expensive item, you should familiarize yourself with the rules of care and cleaning methods at home. It is worth choosing reliable methods that will not spoil the appearance of clothes.
Options for care and cleaning of suede things are many, and when choosing you should be guided by the type and duration of contamination.
Unsafe products such as gasoline and household chemicals can be used to clean suede, so gloves should be worn before the procedure.
Dry cleaning is preferable, but if it doesn't help, you can use wet processing. Products from suede can not be washed, otherwise the fabric will harden after drying.
In the cleaning process you need:
- Act without effort.
- Carefully remove the cleaning agent.
- Material does not wet much.
The best products for home cleaning natural suede
The following products are used to clean natural suede:
- soap solution;
- hydrogen peroxide and ammonia;
- gasoline and talc;
- ammonia and vinegar;
- special brush;
- other effective means.
Water stains can be cleaned with steam. To this end, hold the suede product over the steam for a few seconds, and then lightly rub the stains with a clean sponge.
The tool will help clean the bright suede.
- Combine glycerin with a special coloring agent.
- Walk on the contaminated sites with a simple stiff brush.
- Treat the product with the prepared solution.
Glycerin has a water-repellent property, so after cleaning and drying shoes, it can be wiped with a cloth moistened with glycerin.
Hydrogen peroxide and ammonia
This way will help to clean light suede things.
- In 200 ml of water add ½ tsp. 3% hydrogen peroxide and ammonia.
- Apply the compound to the sponge and wipe the contaminated areas.
- Wet the other sponge with water and process the same places.
- Dry with a clean cotton cloth.
Potato starch will help remove greasy stains. It is necessary to pour it into polluted places, leave for half an hour, then clean it with a brush.
Gasoline and talcum powder
Gasoline is suitable for removing grease stains from suede products. It is necessary to treat the contaminated area with gasoline, and then sprinkle with a small amount of talcum powder. After half an hour remove the remnants of a special brush.
Soap solution will eliminate strong pollution. First, use a brush to clean the dirt from the surface, and then wash off the residue with soapy water. For its preparation in warm water, add usual or liquid soap. After the procedure, dry the suede and dry it.
Ammonia and vinegar
Mix ½ cup of warm water with 50 ml of ammonia. To wipe the problem areas with the finished solution, and then lightly walk with a wet cloth. Complete the procedure with a solution of vinegar (1 tsp. Vinegar and 1 liter of water).
To clean the dirt, buy a brush with a soft pile. Treat it with a solution of ammonia (ammonia and water in a ratio of 1: 5).For a different color suede should be an individual brush.
Other effective remedies
A solution of strong contaminants will help the solution of milk and soda.
- Mix half a cup of milk with ½ tsp. baking soda and a couple drops of ammonia.
- Stir all ingredients thoroughly and apply to a soft cloth.
- Wipe contaminated areas.
- Remove residual products with a wet cotton pad.
This method helps to clean bright suede. For the processing of dark-colored materials, replace the milk with water.
How to clean an artificial suede
Artificial suede to the touch is the same as natural. Cleaning it is easy enough.
It is very important to perform the first treatment. When buying suede clothes or shoes, immediately purchase care products:
- Brush for suede. It is desirable double-sided (pile and rubber comb).
- Protective agent (colorless or tinting).
- Foam for cleaning.
The foam will easily remove various dirt.
- Apply foam to the previously dried surface, and after 3 minutes remove the excess with a sponge.
- Brush clean.
- Complete the treatment with a pile up.To do this, use the eraser.
Salt stains removal
In winter and autumn, salt stains are common. They must be removed immediately, because after drying it is more difficult to do.
- Wipe the suede shoes with a soft piece of cloth slightly moistened with liquid ammonia.
- After drying, lift the pile with a rubber brush.
If after processing the chamois has stuck, hold the product over the steam and immediately treat with a brush.
Purifying light suede
To clean the light suede, you need to touch the stain with the crumb of white bread, without rubbing it, and changing the bread periodically.
For cleaning light artificial suede, you can use the tools that were used for natural suede.
Specialized household chemicals
The stores sold aerosols. They remove white bloom. You need to shake the can well, spray the substance on the desired area, and leave for half an hour. It is also recommended to buy a brush and water repellent.
Useful tips on caring for suede products
- Suede shoes may only be cleaned when dry.
- Exposure to the sun may give the shoe a blue or greenish tint, so avoid prolonged exposure to the sun.
- Do not wear suede in wet weather.
- When choosing care products, pay attention to the composition - there should be no synthetics in the base.
- Handle shoes with aerosol paints that restore color and soften the rough surface.
All of these methods are effective and effective. They do an excellent job with pollution. To make things look attractive, you need to clean them regularly and follow the care instructions.
Do not put off cleaning on the back burner, but remove the pollution immediately after the appearance, and your image in suede clothes will always cause envy and delight.
Jennifer Aniston gained weight for a new role
Frozen Berry Compote: Recipe
Useful tips to distinguish gold from fake
American woman with Alicia Silverstone and another 6 new TV shows in June
Plain Dough Apple Puffs
Rough treatment in a relationship