H2O Wireless Initial Setup and Impressions
How to Add H2O Wireless to an Android Phone
H2O Wireless is a prepaid Global System for Mobile Communications (GSM) service for phones. It supports a wealth of Android devices, however, several devices require their own setup process to work with your H2O plan. Once you pay for your no-contract subscription, your phone will need to be set up to take advantage of the service.
Configuring Your Android Phone Manually
Activate your phone.Ensure that your H2O Wireless service is active by visiting the H2O Website. Your phone service must be active under an H2O Plan.On the main webpage of click on Services>Activate New Number and follow the instructions in the browser on how to continue.
Access the Settings App.You will need to modify your connection settings, which are located in the Settings app for your phone. Access the Settings app from either the home screen or through the App Drawer.
Create a new APN Connection.An Access Point Name (APN) is the settings your phone requires to create a connection to your carrier’s cellular network and the internet.Under the Settings app, tap on More>Mobile Networks>Access Point Names>Menu to access the APN list. Tap on “Create new APN” settings to bring up the APN settings panel.
Enter the details of your APN settings.In the APN settings panel, tap on each of the corresponding entries and enter the required text in the variable field. You will not need to fill out every text field. Settings for Samsung Galaxy Noteand Motorola Droid Razr MAXXEntry Variable
default, supl, mms
- Each phone may require different APN settings or additional MMS settings depending on your model. If you are not able to locate your APN settings or you require a different APN configuration check with their official chart of Android devicesor verify with your phone number on their website with up-to-date information.
- If your phone requires a different setup process for adding an APN connection, H2O Wireless recommends you contact the manufacturer of your device.
Configuring Your Android Phone Automatically
Search for APN Configuration Software.H2O Wireless offers a proprietary configuration app that allows you to quickly configure your phone to have wireless settings. Search the Google Play Store for H2O-Config.
- The app is not compatible with Android version 4.0 or above.
- The official app developer is Locus Telecommunications, Inc. Make sure the H2O-Config app is under the name of the developer.
- There exist other third party apps that feature special APN configuration for services such as H2O Wireless. These apps are not created by Locus Telecommunications, Inc and are not officially supported. Consult the instructions of the app on how to configure your phone with the appropriate APN settings.
Install the APN Configuration Software.Tap on “Free” or “Install” on the store page to install the app. There is no cost involved with the app. Once the app is installed, tap on “Open” from the store page or open the app from the app drawer to open the app.
Configure your phone.Once the app is opened, tap on “Insert H2O Configuration” which will apply the settings to your phone automatically.
QuestionWhat happens once I map the APN settings to my phone?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerYour phone will begin working with H2O Wireless' services. If your phone is not able to connect online, make calls or send text under your H2O plan, you will need to contact H2O Wireless support.Thanks!
QuestionWhat is H2O Wireless?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerH2O Wireless is a GSM phone and Internet service from Locus Telecommunications Inc. They offer Pay-As-You-Go and subscription services without signing up for a contract that feature talk, text and online services. You will be able to use their service with a wide variety of iPhone and Android devices.Thanks!
How do I get the permission for downloading H2O wireless?
Can any server cellphone change to that service?
Video: H2O Wireless APN Mobile Data and MMS Internet APN Settings in 2 min on any Android Device
The Burgundy Color Is A Temptation You Can’t Resist
LVMH Prize For Young Designers Competition
A Gun-Advocate Mom Was Accidentally Shot by Her 4-Year-Old Son
Bravo’s Fashion Queens’ Pick the Oscars Best and WorstDressed
Lily Collins’ Hairstylist: I Know She Can Pull OffAnything
What is the difference between cardiovascular exercise and aerobic exercise
Colorful Outfits to Brighten Up the Cold Days
Los Angeles wins Bloomberg grant for backyard homeless program
How to Add Sales Tax
10 Easy Ways To Update Last Year’s Party Dress
Low-Cal Diet Cuts Fat Around Heart in Obese People