How effective is the morning run for weight loss?
Running is incredibly useful, many people know about it. Are morning runs helpful? Do they all fit? And how to make them right?
Is everyone fit?
Who is the morning run suitable for? First, those who want to improve their health and body shape. Secondly, only natural born larks can run the sutra. Even doctors recommend listening to your biological clock, so if your body refuses to work on the sutra, you should not rape it. If you are an owl, morning jogging is definitely not for you.
What is useful?
Is morning jogging helpful? Yes, and very much!
- The benefits of such a run, above all, is a positive effect on health. So, the run normalizes the functioning of the respiratory and cardiovascular systems, as well as the musculoskeletal system. It increases stamina, strengthens the immune system and has a general tonic effect.
- Morning runs are very useful for losing weight.So, for a half-hour run you can burn about 200-350 calories, which is a lot. In addition, it is fats that burn much faster and more actively in the morning. The fact is that the body as a source of energy uses first carbohydrates in the form of glycogen, and only then fatty deposits. But in the morning the amount of glycogen is minimal, so the fats are used almost immediately, which makes workouts as effective as possible.
- Jogging helps to cheer up and get a boost of energy for the whole day. You'll see: starting to run in the morning, you will stop falling asleep on the go in the morning and feel tired.
- Running will help start the work of all important systems of the body, as well as to establish it.
- Running speeds up metabolic processes, due to which the work of the whole organism improves, and the weight goes much faster and more correctly.
- Jogging will make the body attractive, slim and prominent. Especially effective are worked out such problematic for many areas like buttocks, hips and press (yes, it also strains during the run).
Is it possible for everyone to run?
Morning jogging has some contraindications, which include the postoperative period,rehabilitation after severe diseases, pregnancy, serious diseases of the cardiovascular and respiratory systems, trauma, joint diseases (especially the knee), acute infections and exacerbations of chronic ailments.
But in any case, before starting workouts, it is better to consult a doctor.
Where to begin?
What is needed to start running in the morning?
- First, prepare clothes and shoes. You can wear a tracksuit or leggings and a T-shirt or jumper. The main thing is to make clothes as comfortable as possible, let in air and evaporate moisture, and also correspond to the weather. Do not wrap up, but dressing up too easily is also not necessary. As for shoes, it is advisable to buy sports sneakers, they will provide optimal depreciation and prevent damage to the feet.
- Secondly, it is worth finding a suitable place. If there is a stadium nearby, then you can run on it. If there is no specially allocated place nearby, then develop a route. It should be as simple as possible and preferably away from roads and public places, so that no one distracts you, and the air is as clean as possible. It can be a park or a park.By the way, it is advisable to first go through the route and study it well.
- Third, tune in and understand that you really need runnings and improve your life.
How to run?
The basic rules for effective morning runs:
- You should not go for a run immediately after waking up, wait 15-20 minutes. Quietly get out of bed, allow yourself to wake up, brush your teeth and wash, take a shower if necessary, dress slowly, and only then go outside and start exercising.
- It is not recommended before training, but if you experience severe hunger and discomfort, you can drink a glass of yogurt or yogurt or eat some fruit, for example, an apple. But it is better to restrict a glass of water. Try adding honey and lemon, it's useful.
- Immediately after jogging, you will want to eat, but you shouldn’t. Breakfast in 30-40 minutes. You can eat a portion of cereal, a sandwich with cheese, muesli or cereal with milk, fruit salad or a boiled egg.
- Any workout should begin with a warm-up, which usually lasts 7-10 minutes. For example, you can perform some simple exercises or just walk.
- Begin to run slowly, especially if physical fitness leaves much to be desired. Gradually increase the rhythm and reach the most comfortable. Do not try to run fast, it is not only unpleasant, but also unhealthy and even dangerous.
- Finish jogging should be gradually, slowing down and moving first to a quick step, and then to a slow one. You can not stop sharply!
- If you feel very tired, and breathing gets lost, then try to slow down or go to step. Do not stop abruptly.
- In the first few days it is advisable to run for 3-5 minutes. Then every day you can increase the training time by 2-3 minutes. Gradually, the duration should be brought to 30-40 minutes, but not more.
- You can run every day, but it is better to do it three or four times a week, that is, every other day.
- Important and running technique. Your legs should be in a half-bent state, while your back remains straight, watch this. Neck, shoulders and arms need to relax, excessive tension will interfere. In addition, the heel of each foot must first touch the ground, and then the entire foot and toe, and not vice versa.
- Watch out for your breath. It should be deep and even.Inhale through the nose, and exhale through the mouth.
- Run regularly and in almost any weather, including rain or snow. Exceptions are hurricanes, snowstorms, heavy rain and severe frost.
Let regular jogging help you to become healthier and more beautiful!
Plain Dough Apple Puffs
Bulk picture of orange peels do it yourself
How to choose curtains and tulle for home
How to choose lamps
Cake heart. Recipes for February 14
Selena Gomez had fun at the wedding of Justin Bieber'
Who brought back the stripes to fashion and how to wear them