Gotye - Somebody That I Used To Know (feat. Kimbra) - official video
Here's How Someone Could Get Into Your iPhone Without Knowing Your Passcode
Have you ever found an iPhone belonging to a stranger in a bar/taxi/the floor and wanted to find out who it belongs to so you can return it to its rightful owner, but have been blocked by a pesky passcode?
Aside from hoping and waiting for the phone's owner to make contact somehow, there's not a lot you can do in that situation. Until NOW, that is, when we've discovered a sneaky little hack which allows you to access the phone without using a four or six digit code to gain entry.
I'll preface this with a warning that I tried this trick a number of times, and although we were OVERWHELMED that it worked the first time, the phone seemed to wise up to my wily ways after that, and didn't work so smoothly. But it's worth a try nevertheless.
So here's how you do it, courtesy of YouTubers Social Star...
1. Hold down the home button until Siri appears.
2. Ask Siri what the time is (but perhaps warn those around you that this is what you're doing, unless you want to be met with a choir of "quarter to ones" like I was).
3. When Siri displays the time, click on the image of a clock.
4. This will bring up the World Clock/Alarm/Stopwatch/Timer screen, so click on the timer option.
5. Then select "When timer ends.".
6. Scroll to the top of the ringtone list and select "Buy more tones."
7. This should open the Apple Store.
8. Click the home button again and it should bring up the main phone screen with full access to the phone...
Here's how it works in action:
FYI, when I tried this after the first time, it seemed to get stuck at point number 7 — despite clicking the "Buy more tones" option repeatedly, it refused to open the Apple Store. So perhaps our phones are smarter than we think when it comes to security...
Obviously there's a worrying flipside to this hack, which is that it means somebody could gain access to your phone and the information contained within it, without your permission. But as long as the morally right purposes outweigh the more dubious ones, we'd say it's useful to know.
Happy hacking, folks (as long as it's for a good cause).
Video: GET OUT OF MY CAR
Cosmo di marzo è su iPad e iPhone
Google Glass Launches On Mr Porter
How to Buy Foreclosures
Ted Baker x Prince Cassius Brogues
Easing the Emotional Impact of Rosacea
Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Are Being Hit By Even More Divorce Rumors
60 Beer Tattoo Designs For Men – Hops Ink Ideas
Tested and approved: Terralina GentleExfoliator
Simple Tricks to Boost Weight Loss Motivation
Rihanna Has an Important Update Regarding Her Beauty Line