Green Bean Casserole Recipe (Mushroom Cream Sauce Recipe) | How to make GREEN BEAN CASSEROLE
Green Bean & Mushroom Casserole
Nov 26, 2012
This classic couldn't be more comforting, with fresh green beans cooked until crisp-tender and then baked with sautéed mushrooms, cream of mushroom soup and fried onions.
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
Prep Time: 0 hours 10
fresh green beans
2 tsp. butter
package assorted wild mushrooms (such as Monterey Blend)
can condensed cream of mushroom with roasted garlic soup
ground red pepper
1 1/4 c. French Fried Onions
- Heat oven to 350°F. Coat a 2 1/2- to 3-qt shallow baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Cook beans in a large pot of lightly salted water to cover 7 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain well.
- Melt butter in same pot. Add mushrooms and sauté over medium-high heat 5 minutes or until golden. Remove from heat.
- Add soup, milk and red pepper; stir until well blended. Add beans and 3/4 cup fried onions; toss to mix and coat. Scrape into prepared baking dish and cover with a lid or foil.
- Bake 30 minutes or until hot. Uncover, sprinkle with remaining fried onions and bake uncovered 5 minutes to crisp onions.
Video: French's FAMOUS GREEN BEAN CASSEROLE - How to make GREEN BEAN CASSEROLE Recipe
Yes, Its Possible: How to Go Gray Without Looking Older
Scotland’s Most Beautiful Places
Helping a Loved One Manage Atrial Fibrillation
Experienced Tourists Tell UsAbout Hotels’ Flaws and Other Troubles You Can Face onAdventures Around the World
How to Be a Rock Chick
15 fragancias que huelen a primavera
We Need to Know What Mascara Alexa Chung Keeps in Her BeautyStash
Tuesday’s NailCall: BoldPrints
Sikes: Chic People, Glamorous Places, Stylish Things
Prediction: This Is How Everyone Will Wear Pink in 2019
How to Always Have Something to Look Forward To
30 Holiday Gifts That Ooze Black GirlMagic
Date: 05.12.2018, 23:35 / Views: 74173