Frozen Berry Compote: Recipe
It would seem that difficult to prepare compote? In fact, the compote of frozen berries, like many dishes, requires strict adherence to the recipes and cooking rules. Here are some general tips for beginners:
- compote of apples, pears and quince cooked for at least half an hour;
- it is enough to cook compote from frozen berries and other fruits for 15-20 minutes;
- fruits in compote should not be boiled soft. Otherwise, it will turn into a mess and lose the taste of fresh berries;
- sugar should be dissolved in boiling water and then add berries;
- the more acidic the fruit, the more sugar will be needed;
- frozen berries are not thawed before cooking;
- Before serving, compote should be infused.
To make the compote beautiful, have a bright taste, use several types of berries or combine them with exotic fruits and citrus. Do not forget about spices and spices. They will give the drink piquancy and saturation.Perfectly suitable vanilla, cinnamon, cloves, sweet pepper.
As prevention of colds in winter, you can use a light herbal decoction instead of water for compote.
Compote "Citrus freshness", a recipe from frozen berries of gooseberries and oranges
Agree that few people could imagine such a combination of fruit for compote. In practice, the drink turns out fresh and tasty. You can cook it at any time of year, as the gooseberry is easily frozen, and fresh oranges are always on sale.
How to celebrate the new year with your beloved
Dishwasher needs cleaning too: 5 tips on how to do it
After 30 years, the working day will last only 4 hours
Butler Princess Diana spoke about the causes of her eating disorder
Mortgage primary and secondary housing
Karly Kloss spends holidays with princess Beatrice and friend Megan Markle
Top 10 tips on how to choose the closet