Elegant invitation to the wedding do it yourself
Invitation to the wedding - an important element in preparing for a significant event. Of course, you can buy factory blanks, but if you want your wedding to be remembered by guests for its unique design from the very beginning, we recommend making invitation cards for the wedding with your own hands. If you prepare all the materials, the process of creating one card will take no more than 20 minutes. In this master class we show how to quickly make elegant invitations to a wedding in silvery tones.
- plain white cardboard;
- colored silver cardboard;
- ordinary scissors;
- Kraft scissors with a pattern of "wave";
- gray satin ribbon;
- piece of lace;
- narrow white satin ribbon;
- silver rhinestones in two sizes;
- a print of the "Wedding Invitation" template;
- foamed tape;
- needle with thread;
- silver acrylic with sequins;
DIY wedding invitations - step by step instructions
- Bend the cardboard sheet in half along the long side. We cut into two equal parts. Thus, from one sheet of cardboard we get 2 wedding invitations.
- Cut out the printout of the "Wedding Invitation" template. Carefully draw the outline with acrylic paint with glitter.
- Using kraft scissors, cut out a piece of silver cardboard measuring 4.5 cm by 10 cm.
- Glue the lace to the cut out details. The edges of the lace bend under the bottom of the cardboard, so that our invitation card looked neat.
- We make a bow from a narrow white satin ribbon. Bend the ribbon accordion, and fasten a few stitches. The process of creating a bow is shown in detail in the video.
- Glue the bow and silver ribbon to the blank of p. 4. Decorate with rhinestones our wedding invitation, as shown in the photo.
- Cut out 2 pieces of silver cardboard. The size of the hearts is 3.5 by 2.5 cm and
5.5 by 4.5 cm. The edges of the parts are tinted with acrylic paint.
- Glue hearts to the invitation to the wedding with foam tape.
DIY wedding invitations are ready! A template with the words "Invitation to the wedding" can be replaced with an inscription with the exact date of the wedding. For example, "Angelica and Vladimir, June 23, 2015".Invitation text can be printed on plain paper and pasted inside the card.
She is a miracle: Angelina Jolie conquered Rezo Gigineishvili
Lambrequins - a stylish addition for curtain compositions
Paper pompons in the interior
How to make duck confit
How to learn to deal with sleepiness