Effective cream for diaper rash on the body
Diaper rash can occur not only in babies, but also in adults, and they should be treated. Find out which tools designed to solve such an unpleasant problem are considered the best.
What is diaper rash, why do they appear?
Inflammation refers to the inflammation of the skin, which began as a result of prolonged exposure to moist environment and long-term contact of the surface of the epidermis. Often the situation is aggravated by the activity of pathogenic organisms. The main symptoms of diaper rash are redness, swelling of the tissues, small fluid-filled vesicles, itching, discomfort and burning sensation. Some believe that the condition is characteristic of young children, but in adults it can also develop.
Consider the main causes of diaper rash in adults:
- skin sensitivity;
- increased sweating (hyperhidrosis);
- non-compliance with personal hygiene;
- urinary incontinence;
- wearing clothes made of thick or synthetic fabrics.
In children, the problem occurs in such cases:
- the use of low-quality diapers;
- frequent contact with skin of feces or urine;
- rare change of diapers or linen, in which the skin of the child comes into contact (sliders, vests, diapers);
- improper or inadequate skin care;
- the use of overly warm clothing in which the baby sweats heavily.
So, which cream is best from diaper rash, what remedy to choose? We offer a review of the most effective and popular drugs for external use:
- "Sudokrem." It contains benzyl alcohol, lanolin, zinc oxide, benzyl benzoate and cinnamon. These substances have antiseptic properties, eliminate pain and discomfort, accelerate the regeneration processes, stop inflammation, soften and protect the skin. Application is shown not only for diaper dermatitis, but also for other dermatological diseases.
- "Bepanten." This is one of the most popular creams, which is suitable even for newborns. The main component is dexpanthenol, i.e. provitamin B5.It is quickly absorbed by the epithelium of the skin and is transformed into pantothenic acid, which promotes full and timely regeneration. Also, the substance normalizes metabolic processes and helps eliminate inflammation.
- "Drapolen" is recommended not only for diaper rash, but also for other injuries of the skin: scratches, peeling, slight frostbite. As part of lanolin, benzalkonium chloride, cetrimide. The tool has antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory and antiseptic effects, heals, reduces itching, prevents the development of skin infections. Consistency is thick, which guarantees an economical consumption.
- "Sanosan". The composition of this cream included zinc oxide, milk proteins, olive oil and zinc oxide. These components provide healing of damaged areas, suppress inflammatory processes, dry weeping areas, and also nourish and moisturize the dermis. Since the drug does not contain harmful additives such as parabens, silicones, preservatives and colorants, it is possible to use from birth.
- "Desitin." The tool is enriched with numerous components that are very useful for the skin: lanolin, fish oil and cod liver, zinc oxide.These components protect sensitive skin from the irritating effects of feces and urine, dry, heal damaged areas, deeply nourish and provide hydration. The texture is thick, the smell is specific, but not sharp.
- "Bubchen" is used as a cream under the diaper from the first days of the baby's life. The product, produced in the form of a cream, contains chamomile extract, sunflower oil, resedy extract, panthenol, fish oil, shea butter, heliotropin, as well as vitamins C, E and A. This multicomponent composition provides a complex effect: nutrition, healing, restoration of the epidermis structure , softening, moisturizing, eliminating inflammation.
- "Eared nanny." In the composition of calendula oil and peach, zinc oxide. The consistency is rather thick, but the cream is applied easily, it is quickly absorbed, it does not have a strong odor. With its tasks, the tool cope perfectly, accelerating the healing of affected areas, restoring the skin, providing antiseptic effects, drying and feeding.
- Purelan is another good cream. It contains only one active ingredient - lanolin, which has passed through a multi-stage purification and is of natural animal origin derived from sheep's wool.Although the tool is intended primarily for the care of nipples of lactating mothers, in other areas it can also be used and is suitable for the whole family. One of the directions is the elimination of diaper rash. The cream is hypoallergenic, perfectly moisturizes the skin and fights against inflammations, but to some it seems excessively oily and viscous.
- Weleda. This cream has been appreciated by many mothers, as it is ideal for children. The composition of almond and sesame oils, extracts of chamomile, violet, Althea and calendula, lanolin, volcanic clay, zinc oxide, wax of natural origin. The tool has an effect on the delicate and sensitive baby skin in several directions at once: helps to fight inflammation, stabilizes the water balance, regenerates, soothes, softens. The consistency is quite thick and pleasant, the cream does not clog pores and does not form a sticky film.
- Mustela. Under this brand, a whole line of products for babies, as well as future and successful mothers, is produced. If diaper rash appeared and is very disturbing to the crumb, Mustel Stelaktiv can be used, which effectively suppresses inflammation, eliminates irritations and is suitable for sensitive and delicate skin.At the first signs of diaper rash and for prophylaxis it is possible to put on the skin a protective cream that gives comfort, prevents inflammation and strengthens the natural protective barrier of the dermis.
Features of treatment of diaper rash
How to treat diaper rash? One use of even the best cream will not be enough, because you need not only to eliminate the symptoms, but also to influence the causes of their occurrence. Therefore, first, you need to follow the rules of personal hygiene. Requires regular bathing and washing away with subsequent thorough wiping the body. Change clothes more often.
Secondly, it is necessary to dry and process skin folds and friction sites. To do this, soak them with a good absorbent natural cloth (for example, cotton) and lay pieces of bandage, gauze or other moisture-transmitting material between the contacting areas of the skin surface. For the treatment of inflamed areas, you can use antiseptics: solutions of potassium permanganate, furatsilina.
Third, choose suitable and quality clothing. It should not be too warm for the body to sweat.Give preference to free things, in which the skin will breathe and timely evaporate the evolved moisture. In addition, the materials must be of high quality: breathable, fast-drying and mostly natural.
Choose one of the described effective means and begin to treat diaper rash. But do not forget that in addition to the use of the cream should follow important rules. Healthy and beautiful skin to you and your children!
How to choose an e-book
Useful tips to distinguish gold from fake
Single and Twin Heating Mat
Ten most expensive spices in the world
Master Classes for Children by May 9
How to regain strength and return energy
Telapy - tasty and inexpensive fish