Dishes from young zucchini with cottage cheese
- Preparation time:15 minutes
- Cooking time:40 minutes
Jellied zucchini with cottage cheese in the oven
Light dietary dish can be included in the diet of people who want to keep a good figure.
- Peel the zucchini, cut it into slices 1 cm thick, remove the seeds. Cut out rings 12-15 mm wide from the blanks, put them in a baking dish.
- Mix the pulp with cottage cheese and chopped garlic. Fill the vegetable rings with mass.
- Beat the egg with sour cream, add salt to taste. Pour mixture of zucchini.
- Send the form to an oven preheated to 180 ºC for 30 minutes.
Recipe for Casserole Casserole with Curd
A tasty puff can be served for breakfast or an afternoon snack.
- zucchini - 1 pc .;
- cottage cheese - 180 g;
- cheese - 60 g;
- crackers - 60 g;
- pshechnaya flour - 60 g;
- butter - 50 g;
- vegetable oil - 50 g;
- salt and pepper to taste.
- Cut the zucchini into cubes. Mix the blanks with flour and fry them until golden brown in vegetable oil.
- Combine hard cheese with ground pepper, butter and breadcrumbs.
- Put vegetables in a baking dish with a diameter of 22 cm, then cottage cheese and cheese mass.
- Send the dish to an oven preheated to 190 ºC for 25 minutes.
Serve hot or chilled casserole.
Squash pie with curd and chicken fillet
Delicious baking of healthy products will appeal to adults and children.
- zucchini - 3 pcs .;
- cottage cheese -250 g;
- chicken breast - 1 pc .;
- milk - 100 ml;
- cheese - 100 g;
- eggs - 2 pcs .;
- Tomato - 1 pc .;
- onions - 1 pc .;
- wheat flour - 60 g;
- sunflower oil - 30 g;
- garlic - 3 cloves;
- green onions - 0.5 bunch;
- dill - 0.5 bunch;
- thyme - 1 pinch;
- salt and pepper to taste.
- Boil the fillet in salted water, disassemble it into fibers or cut into cubes.
- Crush onions and garlic, fry products in vegetable oil until golden brown.
- Cut 2 zucchini in cubes, put them in a frying pan and simmer on medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Beat cottage cheese with milk, and eggs with salt and herbs.
- Combine the prepared products with flour and 50 g of grated cheese. Pour the dough into a baking dish with a diameter of 26-28 cm.
- Cut the zucchini and tomato rings 5-7 mm thick. Put the vegetables on the dough.
- Bake the cake for 30 minutes in an oven preheated to 180 ºC. When the right time has passed, sprinkle the pastry with grated cheese and return it to the oven for another 10 minutes.
Serve tea or coffee.
Dishes from vegetables and cottage cheese differ in gentle taste. They can be included in the kids menu from 1 year.
Which shaving machine is better
What clothes suits me
What to see Teasers serials House of Cards and Enmity
What is a discharge?
Christmas tree of gold wrapping paper
Church holiday January 24
How to cure vertebral hernia