Delicate cottage cheese in the microwave
- Preparation time:10 minutes
- Cooking time:28 minutes
How to make cottage cheese in the microwave
To get a rich curd flavor, you need to use milk with fat content of 3.2 to 4% or farm products. Skim milk is only suitable for the manufacture of dietary curds.
- Fill milk with a deep microwave container.
- Put in the microwave for 10 minutes. Set the temperature to + 100 ° C.
- Squeeze juice from lemons.
- Remove the container from the oven, add the juice. As soon as the liquid begins to ferment, mix thoroughly.
- Put in a microwave for 4 minutes at maximum temperature.
- Without opening the door, leave inside for another 4 min.
- Put the resulting mass into a frequent sieve and put on an empty pan for 5 minutes to serum glass.
- Carefully squeeze the mass with a wooden spoon.
The product can be used in food as soon as it cools to room temperature.
The recipe for cottage cheese in the microwave in Italian
Delicious soft cheese, which is traditionally supplemented with lasagne or cannoli, is very similar in consistency to homemade cottage cheese. Italians cook it “almost like in a village” using a microwave oven.
- milk - 2 stacks;
- cream - 0.5 stack .;
- salt - 1 pinch;
- white vinegar - 2 tbsp.
Milk fat should be at least 3.2%, cream - from 20%. If desired, you can take instead of cream fat sour cream.
- Set on a large sieve bowl, cover it with 4 layers of gauze.
- Mix the cream with milk, salt. Pour vinegar, mix.
- Pour the mixture into a 1-liter glass container and place it in the microwave for 4 minutes. Set the maximum temperature.
- Take out the container, mix until a white dense mass separates from the translucent liquid - serum.
- Transfer the white mass to the prepared sieve, cover with cling film and leave for 5-10 minutes.
The finished product is stored in a closed container for up to 5 days.
Cooking cottage cheese in the microwave means to get a natural fermented milk product at no extra cost. It can be added to pastries, desserts or served as a separate dish with sour cream, jam, honey. The remaining whey is useful for making pancakes, pancakes, okroshka.
Paper Peek-A-Boo Toy
How not to make a mistake when building a two-story house
Spicy Polendvitsa Country
Postcard Eternal Flame. Handy for May 9 Victory Day
All basic rules of breathing when running