Cooking delicious cheese at home
Cheese is a useful product that is present in the menu of each person. However, the quality of store species is unimportant. It is more reasonable to make cheeses on your own from proven and natural products at home.
Home-made delicacy has a rich taste, enriches the body with vitamins and trace elements. Cheese preserves the beneficial substances of milk.
- Potassium and phosphorus promote protein synthesis, strengthen bone tissue and normalize the functioning of the cardiovascular system. This is true for children and the elderly.
- Sulfur normalizes blood glucose levels and prevents the occurrence of diabetes.
At home it is possible to cook any kind of cheese: melted, hard, soft creamy, ricotta, suluguni, Adyghe, Philadelphia, mozzarella and even noble Parmesan. Use classic basic recipes and complement with nuts, herbs, mushrooms, olives, vegetables, ham, spices and other ingredients.The result will be an exclusive product that is not found in any store. The main thing is to use fresh proven ingredients and follow the recipe accurately, keeping proportions.
The energy value of the finished product is directly dependent on the fat content of dairy raw materials, i.e., the fatter milk is, the calorie is cheese. But note that from a fat fellow makes a greater yield of the final delicacy.
Homemade hard cheese from cottage cheese and milk
This is a simple and well-known method of preparing hard cheese. Having allocated a little time, you receive a tasty and useful delicacy.
- 0.5 liters of milk;
- 0.5 kg of cottage cheese;
- 1 egg;
- 50 g butter;
- 0.5 tsp. soda;
- 1 - 2 pinches of salt.
- Put cottage cheese in a pan with milk, send it to the fire and slowly warm it for a quarter of an hour. We knead the mass with a wooden spatula so that the cottage cheese does not burn on the bottom.
- Set the pan aside. We cover the colander with double gauze, filter the curd, collect the ends of the cloth in a bundle and leave it in to the glass serum.
- In a separate saucepan, combine the softened butter with soda, salt and raw egg. The contents are stirred, heated over low heat.When everything becomes liquid, add the cottage cheese and cook for another 5 minutes with low heat. If the product is dry, you can add whey.
- Homogeneous mass is transferred to the container with holes. To do this, use a special form for cheese or a usual colander, previously covered with one layer of gauze. When the serum stops dripping from the mold, put the billet in the fridge.
- A day later, the dish is ready. The degree of prosalt is adjustable to your liking.
Cheese curd cheese with dill
Often the cheese is made from goat's milk or cottage cheese, since these products are much more nutritious and more useful than analogues from cow's milk. The product is stored in the refrigerator for up to a month, so the proportions can be safely increased.
- 4 - 5 tbsp. l. butter;
- 1 kg of goat curd;
- 2 tsp. soda;
- A few branches of fresh dill;
- Salt to taste.
- To begin with, remove the excess liquid from the curd. To do this, we take a cut of pure natural fabric, moisten it in warm water, squeeze it well and dump cottage cheese there. We connect the ends, put the knot in a colander, and put any oppression on top in order to squeeze out the serum.
- My greens, dry them, remove the rough parts of the stem and finely chop with a knife. Pour dill with salt, finely grind to put the juice and enhance the flavor.
- Dissolve a piece of butter in a thick-walled saucepan, lay goat curd in portions. Each time the mass is well mixed. After putting greens, soda and re-mix.
- Shift homogeneous mass in the form of cheese, carefully leveling the surface. Leave for a while, until it hardens.
Parmesan do it yourself
Parmesan is a noble hard cheese originally from France. Preparing is easy, but it is very difficult to resist tasting, because it matures from 2 to 5 years.
- 10 liters of milk;
- 2 - 3 tbsp. l. fine salt;
- 1 tsp rennet sourdough;
- 1 g saffron;
- 1 cup boiled water (chilled).
- For the preparation of parmesan milk is used, from which the cream was removed. Heat the raw material to room temperature.
- We dissolve the leaven in a glass of boiled chilled water, pour it into the heated milk. We leave for half an hour.
- We mix the soured raw materials to break the curd clot, and add a little saffron to the color.Put the dishes with milk on a small fire, warm up to 45 - 50 ° C, constantly stirring.
- Separate the curd flakes from the liquid, filtering through cheesecloth. Cheese mass is left in a colander to glass a maximum of serum.
- After an hour, the future Parmesan is placed directly with gauze into a mold with holes, and from above we put a little bending. After 30 minutes, the pressure is heavier and we can stand it for 24 hours. We turn over the cheese several times a day.
- For salting, generously sprinkle the cheese circle on all sides with salt and return to the form. The process lasts 20 days. Do not forget to periodically turn the head.
- After excess salt scrape off, wash excess hot whey. Surface parmesan grease with vegetable oil, we send to ripen within two to five years. All this time periodically grease with vegetable oil.
Unlike Parmesan, most cheeses are prepared in a matter of hours. These include: Philadelphia, mozzarella, fused and other unusual species.
Suluguni is a Georgian type of cheese that has gained immense popularity all over the world. It produces excellent snacks and delicious khachapuri.
- 1 l of milk;
- 1 kg of cottage cheese;
- 100 g of oil;
- 3 eggs;
- 1 tsp baking soda;
- 1 tbsp. l. salt.
- To make homemade suluguni, bring the milk to the boil. Then add cottage cheese to it, until the milk-curd clot separates from the whey.
- Drain the product through a colander with gauze and let it drain all the liquid.
- Shift the cheese mass into the pan, beat fresh homemade eggs, put the softened butter and salt. All thoroughly mixed, set on fire for a quarter of an hour.
- Grease the form with butter, shift the hot mass there. After cooling, send in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
- Carefully lay out the suluguni on a plate, cut into pieces and treat ourselves.
Many people like "Philadelphia" cheese for its cream structure and unique delicate taste. But such a pleasure is not cheap, so it’s better to cook it at home to make it tastier, and the cost price is several times lower.
- 0.5 liters of Greek yogurt;
- 1 tsp salts;
- 200 g fat sour cream.
- All the ingredients are combined in a suitable size dish. Note that yogurt should be natural, and sour cream is used with a high fat content.
- The resulting mass is transferred to a colander with four layers of gauze, set on a bowl or pan. We collect the ends of the fabric on top of the bundle. Cover the cheese with a plate, put a liter jar of water on top as a press.
- The design is placed in the refrigerator for at least a day to separate all the liquid.
- After the specified time the soft cheese is ready. Output about 250 g
Italian Mozzarella is made exclusively from buffalo milk. Such an exotic product is unlikely to be found in our refrigerators, so homemade mozzarella is made from goat or cow's milk. A special cooking technology allows you to achieve the desired elasticity and structure.
- 2 liters of milk;
- 0.2 bags of citric acid;
- 250 ml of boiled distilled water;
- 1 bag of pepsin.
- First you need to reduce the acidity of the milk, which will help the finished cheese to reach well. To do this, dilute in 125 ml of water with a lemon and pour the solution into milk, cooled to 17 degrees. Add a thin stream, continuously mixing the contents. If you miss this moment, the product will be curtailed.
- Pepsin dissolve in 50 ml of cold (below 20 degrees) boiled water. Now in a sterile syringe we collect exactly 1 ml of solution.
- Pour the prepared composition into the remaining (125 ml) water.
- We heat the acidified milk to 32 degrees and add the mixed pepsin solution. After that, we mix the mass for 3 minutes.
- Milk mixture is left in a sealed container for half an hour. During this time, the milk must be fermented and separated from the whey, forming a dense clot. If this does not happen, let stand for a few more minutes.
- There is an accurate way to check the degree of fermentation. If the finger is lowered into the composition remains clean without lumps of curd mass, the fermentation was successful.
- Armed with a sharp long knife, we cut the clot into 5 by 5 cm squares. Placing the tool at an angle to the surface, we cut the mass into squares even over the entire depth of the curd coma.
- Now we put the saucepan in a water bath or on the burner and heat the raw material to 42-43 ° C, stirring constantly, so that the cheese cubes do not stick together.
- Shumovkoy choose clots in a colander with small holes. Pour the serum from above so as not to miss a single lump.We press the product, but without fanaticism, so that it does not force through the holes.
- The separated composition is transferred to the plate. At this stage, mozzarella is like dough.
- From the remaining whey prepare brine for cheese. One third of the composition is mixed with salt, the amount of which we take at our discretion. Mix well to dissolve all seasoning. Leave the solution cool.
- The rest of the serum is heated to 70-80 ° C, we lower there part of the mass. We keep the cheese for 15 seconds in hot whey, constantly stirring. Now we check the readiness: we put on thick silicone gloves and take out a piece. We try to stretch, if it is torn, we return it back.
- We make balls from the finished mass. We press a small bun between the index finger and the thumb, roll it between the palms and lower it into the cold brine. So do with all the cheese mass.
- We put pan with mozzarella in the refrigerator for a day. After 24 hours, the cheese is ready for use. Store better in brine, otherwise it will quickly become airborne and yellow.
Cream cheese from cottage cheese
Recently, processed cheese has acquired the ill-fame of a poor-quality harmful food product.Allegedly, it is made from waste products with the addition of many "E" ingredients. Therefore, lovers of dairy products excluded him from the diet. However, everything can be fixed by preparing melted cheese from cottage cheese at home.
- 1 chicken egg;
- 450-500 g of cottage cheese of any fat content;
- 1 tsp baking soda;
- 100 g butter;
- 1 - 2 pinches of salt;
- 1 tbsp. l. with a hill of Provencal herbs or others to taste.
- Melted cheese is prepared on the steam bath, so put the pan on the fire, filling with water for.
- In a bowl we spread cottage cheese, pieces of butter and a raw egg. Mix the mass with a spatula, add soda. Now, with an immersion blender, we interrupt the composition to a uniform consistency.
- Set the bowl with the future cheese in a boiling water bath, only that the bottom of the tank does not touch the boiling water. We reduce the fire and warm the curd mass, constantly kneading with a spatula.
- After a few minutes, the threads will stretch, which means that the cottage cheese melts. We continue heating, waiting for the moment when the grains disperse, and the mass becomes smooth and viscous.
- At this stage, we remove the cheese from the water bath, we introduce dry spices or other fillers: chopped dill, pieces of bacon, olives, paprika, nuts, dry adjika, fried mushrooms, etc.
- We also distribute liquid cheese in forms, we tighten it with cling film and leave to freeze for several hours.
To make homemade cheese live up to expectations, remember and follow the following rules.
- For the manufacture it is better to use rustic fresh milk, and not packaged store. Avoid pasteurized product, choose a fat with a minimum shelf life.
- Cottage cheese should be natural (better homemade), but the store will do. Curd product for cooking is not suitable.
- Cheese turns out more tasty if it is prepared from a large amount of milk. The yield is better and the taste is more expressive.
- Solid varieties can be kept in a clean, cool, well-ventilated area. The more exposure the cheese has, the tastier it becomes.
Hard, semi-hard and soft cheeses are used in cooking. It is an excellent ingredient for making quick and hearty snacks, delicious everyday and festive salads, and a ruddy cheese crust will complement any casserole, lasagna, pizza or hot sandwiches.
Remember that everything is good in moderation, so more than 50-100 g of cheese per day (depending on the variety and fat content) is not recommended.
Buttons for kids
Ten tallest buildings in the world
Strengths and weaknesses of the zodiac signs
Video workshop: sew tulips from fabric
25 Spocks to make a cool interior pillow
Melania Trump refused the natural fur
Plain Dough Apple Puffs
Perfect in love