Chocolate muffin in a slow cooker: a delicious and quick cake recipe with a photo
Chocolate cake is prepared quickly and very simply. If the slow cooker is your best assistant in the kitchen, then prepare a delicious cherry pie - family members will be delighted!
Pay attention: chocolate cake can be cooked in any multicooker: “Redmond”, “Polaris”, “Mulinex”, “Panasonic”. Only the power and the baking time can differ, and the principle of dessert preparation is as identical as possible.
Chocolate muffin with cherry in a slow cooker: a recipe with photos
- flour - 150 g
- cocoa powder - 3 tbsp. l.
- sugar - 160 g
- eggs - 3 pcs.
- butter - 150 g
- baking powder - 1.5 tsp.
- vanilla sugar - 10 g
- powdered sugar for decoration
- fresh or canned cherry - 300 g (you can also take frozen homemade pitted cherries)
- walnuts - 100 g
- Separate egg whites from yolks. Rub yolks with sugar.Add the softened butter, thoroughly rub the mass;
- Beat the whites to a foam condition, gently add to the yolks, slowly stir with a spoon;
- Add to the mass sifted flour with cocoa, baking powder, whisk with a mixer at medium speed. You should have a homogeneous mass;
- We heat the nuts in a frying pan, wrap in a towel and grind to peel, sift, grind;
- Pour the nuts in the dough and mix the mass. We pour the cup of the multivarka with butter, pour half of the dough into it. We distribute berries or fruits, fill them with the remaining test. In our recipe will be pitted cherries;
- We bake a chocolate cake in a slow cooker for about 30–40 minutes in the “Baking” or “Multipovar” mode at a temperature of 180 degrees. You can check the readiness of the cake with a toothpick, when it is dry, the cupcake is ready;
- For decoration, you can melt the black chocolate and pour on the cupcake, sprinkle nuts on top and put a few cherries on it. With the help of metal molds, you can cut out beautiful figures from the resulting cake and serve the dessert in portions, decorating each cake to the guest's taste.
Chocolate-cottage cheese cake in a slow cooker
According to a similar recipe, a chocolate-curd cake is baked in the multivarquet.
You will need the same ingredients, add only 2 tbsp. l. semolina and 500 g of cottage cheese (it is better to take a fat homemade cottage cheese).
- Mix the sifted flour with baking powder, cocoa powder and sugar;
- Cut butter into small pieces, add to flour, grind into a uniform crumb;
- To grind cottage cheese, to separate egg whites from yolks, add egg yolks and powdered sugar to cottage cheese, mix the mass;
- Beat the whites with a pinch of salt, send to the curd, mix, add semolina and mix again;
- Combine berries with cottage cheese, oil the form, third of the crumb-batter is spread on the bottom of the bowl of the multivark, lay out the curd mass with the berries. Again put the dough out, and then another layer of cottage cheese with berries. Top lay the remaining dough. Slightly touch the top of the future cupcake;
- Bake chocolate pie at a temperature of 180 degrees in the "Baking" or "Multipovar" multicooker mode, set the timer to 60 minutes.
Chocolate-banana cupcake in the multivark is prepared on the same principle: just add bananas to the curd mass (you can also rub the bananas with the dough),decorate the finished cupcake with banana slices and pour our culinary masterpiece with melted bitter chocolate.
The finished dessert can also be poured over caramel, and melted chocolate can draw a heart, decorate it all with your favorite fruits, and the festive chocolate cake is ready!
What foods can you eat before bed?
Test: Find out the car logo by its fragment
Fashion in Finnish, or This fabulously insane Helsinki
We sew a cover for a sofa easily and simply
How to quickly learn to speak correctly and correctly
Why not shout at the child
The secrets of cooking Mexican tacos
How to place an ad in the newspaper From hand to hand