Chanterelles - recipes for winter in oil, sour cream, mushroom caviar, in a slow cooker. How to pickle, pickle and fry chanterelles for the winter with spices
Chanterelles are considered one of the most popular and sought-after mushrooms for preservation. Recipes for the winter offer to harvest these delicious forest products in a variety of ways: pickle in savory brine, pickle in spices, fry in butter or sour cream, stew in a slow cooker or with other vegetables to use for flavored caviar. The process of cooking is not complicated, and step-by-step instructions allow you to master all the tricks, even the hostess with little experience. Well, if you have no time to comprehend the wisdom and secrets of mushroom blanks, just freeze the chanterelles in the freezer.On a cold winter day, you only need to put them in a frying pan, fry with onions, stew in your favorite sauce and serve with potatoes, pasta or cereal garnish.
How to salt the chanterelles - recipes for the winter with turn-based photos
Chanterelles, salted for the winter according to this simple recipe, are very juicy and fragrant. They are uniformly saturated with concentrated brine and acquire the shades of the spices used. If you want the billet to be brighter and vigorous, you can add to the recipe such burning spices as ground chili, grains of white mustard or paprika. These components will give brine additional saturation, and the taste of mushrooms will make it more spicy and piquant.
Necessary ingredients for salted chanterelles
- chanterelles - 1.5 kg
- salt - 6 tsp
- bay leaf - 5 pcs
- garlic - 4 teeth
- Carnation - 6 buds
- allspice - 8 peas
- black hot pepper - 8 peas
Step by step instructions on how to pickle mushrooms for the winter
- Mushrooms bust, thoroughly wash and dry.
- Pour the saucepan with water, pour half the volume of salt and boil. When the water begins to boil with a "white key", pour the chanterelles, add spices, reduce the fire to an average level and boil for 15-20 minutes.
- Then remove the mushrooms with a skimmer, pack them into sterilized jars, pour in hot pickle and quickly roll up tin lids. Turn the jars upside down, cover with a blanket and cool down very well. Store in storage closet or basement.
Chanterelles - recipes for winter blanks in oil
Chanterelles harvested for the winter in oil with vegetables resemble lettuce or saute in consistency. Soft homogeneous mass has a pleasant, calm taste and delicate, unobtrusive aroma. The sharp notes of vinegar neutralize the carrots, and the onions give the dish a pleasant juiciness.
Necessary ingredients for the recipe for french fries in oil
- chanterelles - 1 kg
- carrot - 3 pcs
- onion - 3 pcs
- sugar - 3 tsp
- salt - 3 tsp
- Vinegar 9% - 50 ml
- bay leaf - 3 pcs
- black pepper peas - 7 pcs
- vegetable oil - 75 ml
Step by step instructions to the recipe of chanterelles in oil
- Rinse mushrooms and vegetables under water and dry. Grate the carrots, chop the onion into thin half-rings or even more finely (if desired).
- Heat the butter in a frying pan, put onions and brown a little until a delicate golden crust appears. Add carrots, salt, add sugar and spices, pour vinegar,reduce heat to medium level and simmer almost to readiness.
- In a separate frying pan fry chopped chanterelles in vegetable oil. When the mushrooms get a nice shade, combine with vegetables and stew under a lid over low heat for 20 minutes. From time to time stir with a wooden spatula so that the mass does not burn to the bottom.
- Ready mushrooms tightly put in sterilized jars and quickly roll tin lids. Cool and store in a pantry, protected from direct sunlight.
Tasty chanterelles in sour cream for the winter - a recipe in a slow cooker
This recipe for canning chanterelles for the winter will definitely appeal to fans of delicate shades and harmonious flavor combinations. No sharp, burning and aggressive components of the dish. Mushrooms are made according to quite traditional technology along with sour cream, and then they are packed up in cans and sealed with lids. You can use any greens, but according to the classics mushrooms are always combined with parsley. If there is no predisposition for parsley, it is acceptable to use any other kind of fragrant herbs, for example, cilantro or tarragon.
Necessary ingredients for harvesting chanterelles in a multicooker
- chanterelles - 1.5 kg
- sour cream 25% - 30 ml
- olive oil - 50 ml
- salt - 2 tsp
- greens - ½ beam
Step by step instructions on how to cook mushrooms in sour cream for the winter
- Mushrooms thoroughly, rinse under cold water, the largest cut into several pieces.
- Pour water into a multi-cooker bowl, put the processed chanterelles, set the “Pasta” mode and cook for 2 to 3 minutes. When the mass boils, drain and discard the mushrooms in a colander.
- Set the “Frying” mode on the multicooker, pour oil on the bottom of the bowl, add the chanterelles, salt and pepper, add the finely chopped greens and mix thoroughly.
- Cook for 10 minutes, then pour the sour cream, stir well and continue cooking. After 5-7 minutes, turn off the multicooker, and pack the mushroom mass in dry sterilized cans, roll up, cool down and put into storage in the basement or cellar.
Roasted chanterelles - recipe for winter with photos
The peculiarity of this recipe is that chanterelles for winter preservation are fried not with sunflower oil, but with melted butter. Due to this, the mushrooms acquire an unusually delicate texture and soft,creamy aroma.
Necessary ingredients for the recipe for fried chanterelles for the winter
- chanterelles - 2 kg
- ghee - 150 g
- salt - 3 tsp
- black pepper - ½ tsp
- Sweet Pepper - 6 pcs
Step by step instructions on how to fry chanterelles and prepare them for the winter
- Mushrooms to sort and soak for 3-4 hours in cool water. Then wash thoroughly and dry on a kitchen towel.
- Chop the chanterelles into medium-sized pieces, fold into a deep pan, add water and bring to a boil. When the water starts to boil, reduce the level of heating and boil for 10 minutes. All the time to remove the foam formed on the surface.
- Remove the mushrooms with a whisk, put in a colander and wait until excess moisture drains.
- Melt the butter in a skillet, put the mushrooms and simmer for about half an hour, be sure to cover with a lid. Stir with a spade from time to time.
- In the end, salt, pepper and stew without a lid for 10 minutes to thicken the mass.
- Hot chanterelles packaged in sterilized jars, pour on top of the oil remaining on the pan so that the liquid layer covers the mushrooms by about 1-1.5 cm.
- Cork blanks with lids, cool and send for storage in a dry and cool place.
Chanterelles - a recipe for the winter delicious mushroom caviar
Chanterelle caviar, harvested for the winter according to this recipe, has a bright, fairly spicy taste and delicate spicy aroma. These shades give it tomato paste and apple cider vinegar, which are part of. If you want the dish to be more tender, you can replace the paste with ketchup, mixed in equal proportions with mayonnaise.
Ingredients for the recipe of the preparation of mushroom caviar for winter
- chanterelle - 3 kg
- onion 750 g
- Tomato paste - 15 tbsp
- apple cider vinegar - 150 ml
- carrot - 600 g
- garlic - 1.5 heads
- sugar - 5 tbsp
- salt - 3 tbsp
- black ground pepper - 1 tsp
- vegetable oil - 75 ml
Step-by-step instructions for the chanterelle caviar recipe
- Mushrooms clean, wash, dry and cut into cubes of medium size.
- Boil water over high heat, throw chanterelles there, cover with a lid and boil for 25 minutes.
- In parallel, finely chop the onion and save it in oil until light-golden in color.
- Grate the carrots and add them to the onions. Simmer together until the vegetables are soft.At the end put the mushrooms and cook another 15 minutes.
- The prepared mushroom mass should be removed from the plate and cooled naturally. Place the cold semi-finished product in a blender and beat well, so that the consistency of the dish becomes completely homogeneous.
- Return the mushroom mixture to a saucepan, add salt, pepper, put sugar, pour vinegar and mix very well.
- Introduce tomato paste and mix again. Simmer on low heat for about 20 minutes. Stir occasionally with a wooden spoon or spatula.
- Hot pack in sterilized, dry cans, close with screw or iron lids and store for storage in a cold place.
Pickled chanterelles - recipes for winter with video instructions
Many people are able to freeze, salt, fry in sour cream and butter, put in caviar or stew chanterelles in a multicooker according to recipes for winter. But the secret of cooking juicy and hearty pickled mushrooms is not known to everyone. The author of the video corrects this situation and tells everyone who wants to make a delicious mushroom preservation in spicy marinade for the future.
How to cook boletus mushrooms - fry, marinate, cook
Interesting Anchovy Dishes
Bed bugs - get rid of them forever
Properly organized celebration for men
Prince George wrote a letter to Santa Claus