How to Cook: Butternut squash, sage and Parmesan tart
Butternut Squash-Sage Tart
Dec 12, 2013
This tart is simple to make but looks beautiful — and it's a great way to make use of the seasonal squash abundant during the cold winter months.
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
Prep Time: 0 hours 10
Cook Time: 0 hours 25
Total Time: 0 hours 35
small Butternut Squash
2 tbsp. water
sheets phyllo dough
Olive oil cooking spray
1/2 c. Grated Parmesan cheese
2 tbsp. butter
1/4 c. torn sage leaves
1/4 c. walnuts
2 tbsp. lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Put butternut squash and water in bowl; cover. Microwave on high 5 minutes or until tender; drain.
- Meanwhile, stack 8 sheets phyllo dough on parchment-lined cookie sheet, spraying olive oil cooking spray between each layer. If you do not have spray olive oil: brush olive oil in between the layers using a pastry brush.
- Mix pumpkin, Parmesan cheese, and 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper; spread on phyllo, leaving 2-inch border. Top with squash, melted butter, torn sage leaves, and chopped walnuts. Fold edges in. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until golden.
- Serve with frisée tossed with lemon juice and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Video: Butternut Squash Tart with Fried Sage
How to Clean Quartz Crystals
Stephen King was a broke writer
Breast Cancer Survivor Wins Right to Swim Topless
Eggnog Hot Chocolate
Whats Your Favorite Holiday Song
The Best Dressed Guest: What to Wear to a Spring Wedding
Meghan Markles sister argues for steak dinners for the homeless
Equipment-Free Workouts for Women: Exercise At Home with No Equipment, at womenshealthmag.com
Upgrade to a Better Beer Fridge
Vanessa Hudgens’s Style Transformation: See Her New Look
10 stijlfouten die ècht niet meer kunnen
31 Creative Banana Recipes
Beyond Condoms: Birth Control for Men
Date: 06.12.2018, 19:37 / Views: 42381