Beets for the winter in the banks - very tasty recipes blanks - pickled and canned, dressing for borsch, salad with carrots and in Korean
Beets for the winter, harvested in jars, tasty in almost any form. From it you can cook awesomely fragrant dressings for borsch with cabbage and carrots, savory Korean-style appetizers, delicate caviar, vitamin salads, or just roll up whole, pouring with savory marinades. We have collected for you the best recipes for winter beet blanks and we hope that among them you will definitely find your ideal option. All methods are clearly described, provided with step-by-step instructions and photos of ready meals. It remains only to choose the best recipe, cook,Roll up and send jars to store with a cool room. And in winter, open your canning and enjoy the pleasant, natural taste of juicy vegetables from the heart.
Korean beets for the winter - recipes with photos step by step in the banks without sterilization
This recipe, equipped with step-by-step photos, tells how to make Korean beets in jars for the winter without sterilization. The finished dish turns out to be quite spicy and slightly burns due to the ingredient of red ground pepper. If you want to soften the taste and give it a delicacy, you can replace this component with a more pleasant and delicate paprika.
Essential ingredients for Korean-style beets in cans for the winter
- beets - 2kg
- vinegar - 200 ml
- garlic - 15 cloves
- ground pepper (red and black) - 1 tsp
- coriander ground - 2 tsp
- sugar - 2 tbsp
- salt - 2 tbsp
- sunflower oil - 8 tbsp
Step-by-step instructions to the recipe for the winter in Korean beet banks without sterilization
- Wash beets well, put in a saucepan, pour cold water over medium heat, bring to a boil and boil for 15 minutes. Then take out the noise and cool completely.
- Peel the cooled beets, grate them on a special grater for Korean carrots, put them in a bowl, pour in sugar, salt, spices and pour vinegar.
- Arrange the salad in sterilized jars, firmly tamp and leave for 30-40 minutes for the billet to start up juice. Pour the sunflower oil into a hot frying pan, heat up and chop the minced garlic on it for 10-15 seconds. In a hot kind, pour the mixture into cans, roll up the covers, cover with a blanket and cool to room temperature. For storage put in the basement.
Beets for the winter - a recipe for a delicious salad with garlic
This delicious recipe offers to store beets for the winter in the form of a salad with garlic. This roll-in is convenient because it does not require sterilization and is perfectly stored in a cool place. The main thing is to avoid direct sunlight on the cans, otherwise the beets will burn out and lose their spectacular and rich juicy-red color.
Ingredients for a delicious salad of beets with garlic for the winter
- beets - 2 kg
- garlic - 300 g
- carrot - 1 kg
- white onion - 1 kg
- Bulgarian pepper - 1 kg
- salt - 150 g
- sugar - 100 g
- table vinegar - 300 ml
- vegetable oil - 300 ml
- water - 1 l
Step-by-step instructions to a delicious recipe for making beetroot salad with garlic for the winter
- Wash beets, peel and cut into rings.
- Rinse carrots and grate.
- Pepper free from the stalk and seeds, and the flesh finely chop.
- Peel the onion and chop it into half rings.
- Cut the garlic into slices and cut it very finely with a knife.
- Warm up the vegetable oil in a deep thick-walled stewpot and let the onion on it until golden brown. Then add carrots, beets and simmer for at least 20 minutes. Then add pepper and garlic, mix gently and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Simultaneously cook the marinade. To do this, dissolve sugar, salt in water and bring to a boil. Keep on fire until all crystals dissolve. Then pour the vinegar and boil for another 5 minutes.
- Hot vegetables packaged in sterilized jars, pour boiling marinade and quickly roll up. Turn upside down and cool under a thick warm blanket. Store in the basement.
Beets for the winter in cans for borsch without vinegar in cans - preparation recipe with photo
According to this recipe, it is convenient and easy to prepare beetroot for borsch without vinegar for the winter.The gas station turns out to be rich, juicy, fragrant and helps a lot when you want to quickly cook a tasty hot dish for your family on a cold, snowy day.
Ingredients to the recipe of harvesting beets for the winter in cans for borsch without vinegar
- beets - 2 kg
- onion - 750 g
- tomatoes - 750 g
- sweet pepper - 250 g
- pepper - 1 pc
- garlic - 3 heads
- vegetable oil - 6 tbsp
- salt - 2 tbsp
Step-by-step instructions for cooking for the winter in the banks of beets for borscht without vinegar
- Shred the onion in half rings, Bulgarian pepper - straws. Fry together in a skillet until the onions are soft.
- Disassemble the garlic into teeth and grate them on a fine grater. From the chili pepper, cut the stem, remove the seeds and finely crumble.
- To squash the tomatoes in boiling water, then put them in ice water, remove the skin, and roll the flesh through a meat grinder.
- Wash the beets, peel them, grate them on a coarse grater, put in a saucepan, cover with scrolled tomatoes, cover with a lid and simmer for an hour on low heat. Then add garlic, onions, peppers and continue cooking for another 20 minutes. In the end, season with salt and mix well.
- When hot, decompose into sterilized jars, cork with lids, turn and cool to room temperature. Store in storage in the pantry or carry out on the balcony.
Children's foot massage mat
How to find out the debt from bailiffs
How to preserve beans at home - 5 step by step recipes
A small bouquet of sweets, crocuses made of corrugated paper
Autumn crafts made from salted dough
Master class: souvenir knitted Christmas tree
Thanks to these tips, your sofa will look like new
Link the beach dress of Elegria