Arabic style in landscape design
It will be useful for landscape designers and simple amateur gardeners to learn, a garden in the Arabic style, so that it disposes of reflection on eternal matters and brings rest in the midday heat.
Moorish style garden - principles of composition
1) The layout is based on clear straight guides, delimiting the space into squares. It can be both tracks and channels with water.
2) The Islamic garden should have a rectangular shape and be strictly symmetrical about the longitudinal axis, on which the central gates are located, always beautifully decorated with intricate ornaments. From the gate begins a stone wall encircling the area around the perimeter.
3) The center of the whole composition should be a water element (fountain, pond) or a light pavilion. Here, all the main alleys or streams of water divide the space into segments.
4) Plants are planted in a strictly defined order, as a rule, along guides (tracks or channels).
5) The most spectacular view should appear from the center to the periphery. Each perspective necessarily ends with a gate or vaulted construction.
6) For decorating alleys, as a rule, paving with the inclusion of mosaic ornaments is used.
7) For the site, located on a slope, terraces are used in the layout, the top of which is always intended for women.
How to choose plants for the Moorish garden
A Muslim garden cannot exist without trees, including necessarily fruit trees, giving shade, which is necessary in the southern climate, and juicy, fragrant fruits for guests.
Various flowering shrubs adorn and enliven the space. And, first of all, delightfully fragrant roses of all possible shades: purple, ash-pink, ocher, pale lemon. Fine, if the smell of roses complement the aromas of spicy plants.
What water bodies are needed on the site?
Islamic garden in landscape design requires a mandatory attribute - water that refreshes and invigorates. In addition, it is a symbol of Muslim paradise. Water is always present in several variants: fountains and pools, canals and ponds, multi-stage overflows and waterfalls.
The edges of reservoirs are veneered with marble, mosaic or glass.
Fountains are made according to special canons. They are simple jets, never decorated with images of animals or people, as it is prohibited by religion.
In the evening, water bodies will look more impressive if they are equipped with a special lighting.
Weave simple baubles
TSH elevated: what does it mean
How to evaluate the balance between supply and demand
Questions that a guy can ask a girl
8 knitwear for a warm (and not so) summer