Have you heard about botox for hair? No? Then you here
Botox injections make many famous people to look younger and more attractive. This substance perfectly refreshes and tightens the skin. Can it be used for hair restoration? Yes, the method based on the effects of Botox was developed recently, but has already become popular.
What it is?
So, what is botox for hair, what is this procedure? It appeared not so long ago and was developed by Arab experts. Immediately it should be noted that the introduction of the drug under the skin or into the hair follicles is not assumed, so the method can be called non-invasive and completely non-traumatic. The tool is applied to the hair and scalp and penetrates through the special components that make up the composition.
So, what is the mechanism of this modern procedure? Each group of components performs certain functions. Here are some components of the proposed tools and their effects on hair:
- Amino acids are essential and indispensable, because, firstly, they help strengthen the hair shaft, and secondly, they normalize the water balance, thereby helping the hair to retain moisture and remain moisturized.
- The vitamin complex intensively nourishes each hair, penetrating into it and restoring the structure from the inside. Especially important are vitamins C, B, E and A.
- Hydrolyzed keratin is essentially crushed natural keratin particles. This substance is an integral part of the hair, or rather, their scales. Thanks to this component, flakes are smoothed out, and the curls acquire smoothness, flexibility and healthy shine.
- Aloe Vera Extract. Such a plant has long been known for its anti-inflammatory, bactericidal and regenerating properties. In addition, it has a lot of nutrients. Hair is moistened, softened and get the necessary nutrition. Also normalization of blood circulation and activation of sleeping follicles are noted. In addition, inflammations are eliminated.
- Green tea extract is a real natural antioxidant that slows the aging process and also protects hair and skin from the effects of various negative factors, such as aggressive procedures, exposure to ultraviolet radiation.In addition, this component accelerates metabolic processes and thereby stimulates growth and improves the overall condition of the locks.
- The most important component is, of course, Botox, it is this that causes such a pronounced positive effect, without it the procedure would not be so effective. First, this substance performs a transport function, that is, it ensures the deepest penetration of the remaining components under the skin and in the structure of the hair. Secondly, Botox binds to keratin molecules and forms a kind of durable frame, thereby significantly strengthening the core and, as it were, sealing each hair and its individual scales.
What drugs are used?
At the moment, in the beauty industry, two brands are actively used:
- "Botox H-Brush Therapy" from "Honma Tokyo". The kit includes only two products: a special shampoo that purifies the hair and prepares its structure for further exposure and penetration of active ingredients, as well as an intensive reconstructor that contains nutrients that provide recovery, moisturizing and nourishment.The cost of such a set is about 1200-1300 rubles.
- Fiberceutic from L’Oreal. Three products are included in this set at once: L'Oreal Professionnel Fiberceutic Intra-Cylane hair filling serum filler with a convenient dispenser, L'Oreal Professionnel Fiber Intic-Cylane Fiberceutic Intra-Cylane restorative hair treatment treatment, and a mask fixing effect. The price of such a set ranges from 5-7 thousand rubles.
How is the procedure?
The procedure is carried out in several stages:
- First, the master must assess the condition of the hair, their structure and type.
- Next, the beautician proceeds to the preparation. It consists in the use of a special shampoo that will remove all contaminants, as well as open the scales through which the active components will penetrate into the structure. After applying the first tool curls should be carefully dried.
- This is followed by the main step, that is, the application of the drug, which includes all the active ingredients. Usually the mass is distributed in series with a dispenser. The beautician will put a special cap on his head to avoid premature drying of the composition and create a greenhouse effect. The drug remains on the locks of the order of 20-30 minutes, while providing warming (usually with the help of a climacterium). Then the hair cools down.
- Then the curls are dried with warm (not hot air), re-washed and laid down in the usual way. At this stage, it is also possible to apply an air conditioner or mask.
The duration of the entire procedure is about 1-1.5 hours. To achieve the maximum effect, it will take at least 3-5 sessions, the interval between which should be three to four days.
If you wish, you can carry out the procedure at home, but for this, get everything you need and carefully read the instructions.
Already after the first procedure, the hair becomes more dense, smooth, flexible, strong, thick and shiny. After a full course, their growth accelerates, and proliferation slows down. The effect is long and lasts up to 3-6 months.
Who is suitable?
Botox application for hair is shown in the following cases:
- furrowed or heavily curled locks;
- porous structure;
- frequent conducting of aggressive procedures, such as highlighting, straightening, curling, dyeing;
- loose, damaged, thin, brittle, lifeless hair;
- excessively dry curls;
- insufficient volume;
- dullness, loss of natural shine;
- often confused strands;
- electrified curls;
- slow growth;
- hair loss;
- split ends.
To whom the procedure is not suitable?
The procedure has the following contraindications:
- breastfeeding and pregnancy periods;
- damage to the scalp;
- exacerbation of skin diseases in the affected area;
- intolerance or hypersensitivity to the individual components of the drug;
- tendency to allergic reactions;
- elderly age;
Advantages and disadvantages
To get started, it is worthwhile to list the advantages of the procedure:
- Efficiency. The results are noticeable after the first session.
- Long lasting effect.
- The procedure is completely painless and even pleasant.
Now the disadvantages of Botox hair:
- High price.
- Several procedures are required.
- The service is not provided by all salons, and buying a set is very problematic.
Be sure to share your impressions!
Choosing interior doors
How to care for a gardenia flower
Tips to help you not get lost in an unfamiliar place
How to play guitar songs
Autumn crafts made from salted dough